10

What's the worst musicals of all time?

cherrie

3  
Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2019 10:40 pm
Mamma Mia with Meryl Streep was absolutely one of the worst musicals I've ever seen. To be honest one of the worst movies of any genre I've ever seen.
It was cringe-worthy and just terrible.

1  
Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2019 10:47 pm
@Roberta,
I can't say I saw the appeal of Guys and Dolls either......and I really didn't like Cats, I know that's supposed to be heresy, but it was a huge disappointment. However, I've always enjoyed the song 'hey big spender' from sweet charity.....especially the bob fosse choreography.....I don't think I've seen the play or the movie...just remember the songs.

1  
Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2019 11:18 pm
@glitterbag,
I saw ''a Funny thing HAppened on the way to the Forum" with WOOPIE GOLDBERG in Zero Mostels role. (It was a client trying to make believe he was showing us a good time-)

That version reallly sucked, Woopie was making it all about her and this, normally good show just BLEW.

1  
Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2019 11:29 pm
But I really loved the original with Zero Mostel, made me almost pee in my pants , especially the point where Jack Gilford talked about his erotic pottery........I'm not sure if modern audiences would understand the remark.