How Christianity is the ULTIMATE source for nightmares (waking and otherwise).

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 11:32 am

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QM46ME7pAoU/hqdefault.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,331 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 11:52 am
@tsarstepan,
Would you be so kind (and brave) as to give a quick summary of the video? It's not in me to view and listen to the "my church and God are better than your church and God" people .

(nothing against Christians if they are able to be accepting and happy of and for other Christians from other denominations and decent people whatever their chosen beliefs may be)
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 12:08 pm
@Sturgis,
It's from the Youtube Channel of Brad Jones AKA the Cinemasnob. He's a film and television reviewer and ... well mostly lambaster of really bad television and movies.

This one is relatively personal because the school which he attended while growing up used the book series related to this video series (though he admits to not knowing there was a video series only until recently).

You should know me by now and my tendency enjoy other people riffing on really bad movies and such (regardless of the medium of message delivery).
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 12:33 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
(nothing against Christians if they are able to be accepting and happy of and for other Christians from other denominations and decent people whatever their chosen beliefs may be)
I agree. All my siblings are christians, and believe overall that they are good people. I just could not handle the contradictions in the Bible, and rationalize the do's and don't's. I married a buddhist, and my mother never smiled at our wedding, but I've had a pretty good life thus far, and I'm now 84 years old. We make our own choices in life, or try to.
0 Replies