Voters For Trump Ad - Saturday Night Live Laughing

glitterbag

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 08:56 pm
@Real Music,
SNL has always had a deft hand.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 10:42 pm
Trevor Noah Compares Trump to Hitler After Racist Tweets Against Congresswomen.

Published July 15, 2019

Quote:
Trevor Noah returned to The Daily Show on Monday after a two-week break and jumped directly into the only political news story right now: President Donald Trump’s racist tweets suggesting four congresswomen of color should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

“I don’t know what’s worse,” Noah told viewers, “the fact that the president thought it’s acceptable to say ‘go back’ to where you came from or the fact that he said it to people who are already where they came from.”

“You know, it’s almost like in Trump’s head, you can’t be a person of color and an American,” the host continued, before pivoting to a joke. “Which is strange, because he of all people should know that you can be two things at the same time. I mean, he’s bald and has a full head of hair. It doesn’t make sense, but we accept it.”

Noah went to say he was not surprised that “Mr. ‘Mexicans Are Rapists’” is standing by his comments. When Fox News reporter John Roberts asked Trump if it concerned him that “many people saw that tweet as racist and that white nationalist groups are finding common cause with you on that point,” the president replied, “It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me.”

As his audience booed, Noah said, “I don’t know where to begin. First of all, just because many people agree with you doesn’t mean you aren’t being racist.”

Then came the analogy to Nazi Germany: “Imagine if Hitler was like, ‘I know everybody says I’m bad, but have you seen how many people are waving at me in the streets? If I was racist, they would say something, yeah?’”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/daily-shows-trevor-noah-compares-trump-to-hitler-after-racist-tweets-against-congresswomen
glitterbag

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 11:20 pm
@Real Music,
I'm not entirely sure that Trump has a real agenda. I think he only wants to be the center of attention all the time. He doesn't care if he is liked or disliked, he has no sense of humor, he disparages everyone he comes in contact with. He comments on freaking everything, sports, entertainment figures, book sales, and he is audacious enough to call other people 'losers'.........Really, a 73 year old bloated fat ass with a haircut from the 50's, spray tanned into a caricature, foists his children on world leaders as if they actually represent the US, pals around with murderers.........................this will not end well..........he will incite haters on opposite sides of the spectrum, and eventually, someone will be badly hurt. And the only thing Trump will wonder is 'what were the ratings', he is an empty suit.
Real Music

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 11:25 pm
@glitterbag,
Trump is a negative person who preaches hatred and division.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 11:33 pm
@Real Music,
I wonder what it is that Trump fears....Trump seems to loves threatening people, he gives them juvenile nicknames, he calls them losers, and he delights in removing a persons ability to make a living. In my family, my Dad called people like that 'miserable shits'...so what is he frightened about? Maybe it's just the truth of who that miserable **** is.
Real Music

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 11:40 pm
@glitterbag,
Trump lacks character.
Trump lacks empathy.
Trump lacks decency.
Trump lacks honor.
Trump lacks dignity.
Trump lacks compassion.
He is simply a horrible person
glitterbag

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 11:42 pm
@Real Music,
If Trump was my neighbor, I'd put my house on the market and move.
0 Replies