In the pocket of Hollywood

candidone1

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:46 am
Baldimo wrote:
You are trying to tell me that people in Hollywood are having a hard time making money? I feel bad for people in the small time such as you but the people at the top of the food chain I don't feel bad for. When the actors are buying 2 or 3 houses at a time and the Execs are doing the same I don't feel bad.

For Hollywood to demand protection is silly in my eyes.

Do the politicians we elect really need tax exempt status?
Does the President really need free accomodation for his term...and all the other special allowences he is given?
Poiticians are given a pretty cushy salary and have a fairly low level of accountibility for "services" provided.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 12:26 pm
Candidone1

I received your friendly PM and would like to respond in a friendly way but for some reason I am not allowed to PM so I invite you to use my [email protected]
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 10:25 pm
rayban1 wrote:
boomerang wrote:
I am always amazed that people who would never steal from a store think that it's okay to steal through the internet.

You're absolutely correct Boomerang, but far worse is someone who accuses someone else of being a thief without having the guts to name the person they are accusing. That same someone would likely observe a crime but wouldn't have the guts to be a witness for the police. Our current society is full of whining wimps of which I speak and cyberspace is breeding more because you can do it in relative safely behind you computer. I hope you remain forever nameless and faceless.

Rayban the tangent man. Come on, Rayban, what's your point? You are SOOOOOO good at this; writing disjointed postings with broad sweeping generalizations that say nothing.

You outdid yourself in the PBS thread and everytime someone asks you to be more specific you decline. Your new moniker, "Rayban the tangent man". Smile

Let's, sometime, get back to some of those scurrilous things you said in the PBS thread, shall we?
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 10:53 pm
JTT wrote:
rayban1 wrote:
boomerang wrote:
I am always amazed that people who would never steal from a store think that it's okay to steal through the internet.

You're absolutely correct Boomerang, but far worse is someone who accuses someone else of being a thief without having the guts to name the person they are accusing. That same someone would likely observe a crime but wouldn't have the guts to be a witness for the police. Our current society is full of whining wimps of which I speak and cyberspace is breeding more because you can do it in relative safely behind you computer. I hope you remain forever nameless and faceless.

Rayban the tangent man. Come on, Rayban, what's your point? You are SOOOOOO good at this; writing disjointed postings with broad sweeping generalizations that say nothing.

You outdid yourself in the PBS thread and everytime someone asks you to be more specific you decline. Your new moniker, "Rayban the tangent man". Smile

Let's, sometime, get back to some of those scurrilous things you said in the PBS thread, shall we?

Laughing If my postings are such generalizations that say NOTHING, why are you interested?

As for the PBS thread I read the happenings a tad differently.......Blatham became for all to see the "Teflon Mountie". If you're interested tune in to the PBS line next week because I plan to add a few.........actually I plan to admit a serious mistake by not attacking the damn title of the thread and then by being sidetracked by the Moyers speech. Blatham is a clever rascal but I have not thrown in the towel yet.
0 Replies