Tell Me!!!!!!!

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:06 pm
I have heard of girls testing guys. Girls, what are some examples of tests you do on guys?

for example, pretending to be mad to see if they will do what you want.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 739 • Replies: 12
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:44 pm
I could tell you.

But then I'd have to kill you.

Honestly, I can't recall ever "testing" a guy in such a manipulative manner. If you have a girl who does such things you should ditch her quick because it will never ever get any better.

And your Freudian slip is showing -- I think your second sentence was supposed to read "... pretending to be mad to see if YOU will do what THEY want."
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:35 pm
Well I like to see how long they can last in bed.

I don't tell them, but I keep this stopwatch by the side of the bed. Its great.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:43 pm
My only "test" was the first date - if the guy offered to pay for my dinner I was more likely to go on a second date. Paying the tab was a sign of generosity and old fashioned gentleman like behavior in my belief. I think I was right - all the guys that split the bill turned out to be duds. I didn't expect a man to always pay - just the first time.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:50 pm
Ok, do you mind if we go to Starbucks or something the first time then?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:04 pm
If it's a blind date I can understand people don't want to invest a lot of time or money - so Starbucks is fine. However, if the man has approached me and asked me out I expect a nice (not big bucks) restaurant and maybe a movie.

One of the nicest first dates I had was with a man who I met at a party. I knew he was an artist and didn't have a lot of money. We mostly talked about art, but my interest in gardening briefly came up. He invited me to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens and said he would supply lunch. Well, he packed a lovely picnic lunch of cheese, polish sausage, a good bread, fruit and a couple of Italian pastry (15 years later I still remember it). I doubt the whole date cost him $25, but it was thoughtful of him to bring me to the gardens and put together such a nice lunch. He ended up moving to London, but we did date for a over a year.

It's not the money, but the thought behind it.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:08 pm
You are right...on.

The best dates, in fact the best relationships I've ever experienced didn't cost much money.

Some of the more unenjoyable dates I've been on costed the most! At some stitled stiff high priced restaurant where no one is real--I'd say never do like 4 star fine dining for first date. No way.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 09:10 pm
Thanks for the tips, Green Witch.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 02:34 am
If I think a guy is trying it on with me I act distant to see how genuinely interested he is.Actually I dont think its an act I just dont trust guys so Im like that naturally.
If they are still interested when I next see them then I become a bit nicer as time goes on.

This has clearly backfired as I havnt had a boyfriend for 3 years.
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 05:08 am
Some girls say they are against marriage so that they can gain your trust enough to manipulate you into it.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 05:12 am
Oh, you mean bunny boilers.
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 05:41 am
Bunny... boilers? Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:49 am
Who do you hang out with? Any girl who "tests" a man is really just not worth it.
0 Replies