sea watch 3

maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:33 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Church is preparing for illegalities also ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 01:25 am
@maxdog,
You can certainly be against religion, but the Christian churches usually follow the bible's parable of the good Samaritan.
maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 10:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
If they follow excactly the bible in now days they still offering animals to pray .

Well it will bring them to lose their religion or have clashes like there is in other countries .

Probably they don t care for the future .

And then what does the church it s not always right of course .

0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 10:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Il ministro dell'agricoltura, amica di Renzi, confessa di volere i porti aperti perché altrimenti "le produzioni nei campi marciscono".
Alla faccia dei milioni di italiani disoccupati...

Do you need english translation . ?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 11:01 am
Interior ministers from Germany, France, Italy and Malta have reached agreement on a redistribution mechanism for migrants rescued in the Mediterranean.
Fine details of the agreement were not given. But Italian Interior Minister Luciana Lamorgese said a part of the plan was to have rescued migrants sent to various EU states within four weeks of being taken to shore.
maxdog

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2019 03:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
So first of all this mechanism would never been created if Salvini didin t got himself in politics and gave a voice to the Italians, that s very important to quote.

Second , although it s a better deal for Italy that it s not used as the only refugee camp still is too bad for all Europe citizens and African sea victims
because the message still the same for the Africans,it s says again,

> leave Africa in a dangerous trip <

because they kept it attractive.

With this mechanism traffickers are celebrating.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 06:48 am
"The future does not belong to globalists. The future belongs to patriots. The future belongs to sovereign and independent nations, who protect their citizens, respect their neighbors and honor the differences that make each country special and unique."
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 02:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Keep europe for the europeans , dai lama
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 01:40 pm
This year germany sent out 17 000 illegal immigrants . Supposed to be germany to give example in this sector .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 01:53 pm
@maxdog,
I have no idea how you got this number.

In the first half of 2019, around 11,500 people were deported from Germany. About 4,200 of them were transferred to other European countries under the Dublin III Regulation. Compared to the same period last year, the number of deportations fell by 6.2 per cent.

According to preliminary estimates, around 6,800 people have left the country with the help of the so-called REAG/GARP funding programme. Almost 4,000 of them were "obliged to leave the country". The number of subsidised return trips fell by around 24 per cent compared to the same period last year.

In 2018 as a whole, there were around 23,600 deportations (of which around 9,200 were Dublin transfers) and around 16,000 subsidised departures under the REAG/GARP programme, including around 10,000 of those obliged to leave.
maxdog

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 02:29 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Looks like that if I read from somwhere that it s not correct you re still saying that it s true that germany deports illegal immigrants right ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 02:43 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:
you re still saying that it s true that germany deports illegal immigrants right ?
That's what is tried here.

But those numbers I gave above aren't connected to illegal immigrants but to asylum seekers (as can be got by my post).
maxdog

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 02:51 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Whatever you call them ,
So why don t keep them ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 02:57 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Whatever you call them

That not how I call them but that's how they are called ("illigals" are illegal/irregular/sans papier). Asylum seekers are leagally here.

maxdog wrote:

So why don t keep them ?

We've a constitution (Basic Law):
Article 16a Right of asylum
maxdog

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 02:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
So this constitution says you can deport them , I also heard that they are sending them to Italy , most of them .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 03:53 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:
So this constitution says you can deport them ,
???
They didn't get asylum and lost appeal at the courts.

maxdog wrote:
I also heard that they are sending them to Italy , most of them .
Something wrong with your ears? (See my above post, where I mentioned the REAG/GARP funding programme and the Dublin transfers)
maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 04:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
All this stuff you are mentioning are clearly excuses to bring people from Afrika because the birth rate in Europe got very low, and it s not gonna work out for sure , horrible times will come for Europeans because an idea of the EU .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 06:57 am
@maxdog,
The right of asylum is a human right (Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights).

What Germany and other countries did, was done by national laws trying to minimise and reduce these rights.

maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 03:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Germany tried to reduce the human rights , am I understanding you ?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 08:28 am
The German Christian churches are not only financially supporting sea-eye and Sea-Watch. For the eighth mission of the ALAN KURDI, Dean Roman Gerl from the diocese of Regensburg for the Catholic Church, President Dr. Michael Diener and Council President Heinrich Bedford-Strohm for the Evangelical Church in Germany as well as Doris Hege as chairwoman of the Association of Mennonite Parishes, send their blessing for the work of the sea rescuers

The Sea-Eye organisation for the rescue of refugees in the Mediterranean received additional financial support from the Archdiocese of Paderborn. The "Christmas mission" is financed by the Catholic Church.

German ship rescues migrants from the Mediterranean
Quote:
German humanitarian ship Alan Kurdi rescued 32 migrants in the Mediterranean, the organization Sea-Eye said on Friday.

The migrants were rescued from a rubber boat off the coast of Libya, two hours after the "Alan Kurdi" ship received an emergency call with coordinates for their location on Thursday night.

https://i.imgur.com/w9tyBgn.jpg

All of the rescued migrants said they were Libyan citizens, Sea-Eye said. Among them were a pregnant woman and 10 children, the youngest being a 3-year-old.

Sea-Eye spokesman Julian Pahlke said this time of year was dangerous for migrants stranded on the Mediterranean, as the weather can change unexpectedly.

"Had we not found these people, they would have encountered a storm at sea tomorrow, at the latest. Their chances of survival would have been drastically reduced," Pahlke said.

The German rescue ship is now headed to the Italian island of Lampedusa, where it had also transported rescued refugees earlier this month.

"How safe can Libya be if the Libyans themselves and their families are putting their lives in danger at sea in order to leave the country quickly?" said Gorden Isler, chairman of the Sea-Eye.

The vessel Alan Kurdi, which is named after a 3-year-old Syrian boy who drowned in the Mediterranean in 2015, offers humanitarian rescue assistance on the Mediterranean with the support of the Catholic Church.

This month's "Christmas Mission" has been financed by the archdiocese of the west German city of Paderborn.

jcg/msh (dpa, AFP)