sea watch 3

maxdog

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 10:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
but it have to be a real life saving , videos are showing other things.
maxdog

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 10:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
they have dutch and german flags , not sure about the last one now that you are questioning this
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 10:56 am
@maxdog,
The Alex definitely is an Italy-registered sailing boat.

To what Dutch ship are you referring?
maxdog

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
sea watch
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:10 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:
but it have to be a real life saving ,
What do you consider to be "Real life saving"? And from where do you get it?

Do you think, distress signals ..

https://i.imgur.com/pgv5NDi.jpg

...should be ignored?

Pan-pan (morse code urgency signal XXX), btw, is for help needed but there is no injury caused to anyone and that there is no threat to anyone’s life.
maxdog

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:16 am
@Walter Hinteler,
i mean , it s human trafficking from people that don t have any war going on at their home.not all but the most
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:26 am
@maxdog,
I sincerely do hope that you never need life saving help at sea but don't get it because someone thinks that you don't have a war at home.

maxdog

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 02:50 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Same ,i hope you will never be in that position also.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 08:57 am
For 16 days, the fate of the "Sea-Watch 3" occupied the European public until the German captain Carola Rackete brought the rescue ship with 40 migrants on board to Lampedusa against the will of Italy's Interior Minister Matteo Salvini. For days, the right-wing populist led a campaign against rackets, either to see them in prison or to expel them from the country.

In the same period, 17 small launches landed on the Italian island, with a total of more than 330 people. Their arrival was not much news. "Salvini never talks about that," said Salvatore Martello, the mayor of Lampedusa. "I am a fisherman," he said, "I have the sea in my heart."

The mayor observed exactly what happened when the "Sea-Watch 3" lay for days in front of his island and was not allowed to enter. "The Coast Guard was on board the Sea-Watch 3 and they were watching the harbour," sayid Martello.

At the same time, the small refugee barge boats from Libya and could have moored in the port without any problems as did usually. "And the security authorities don't want to have noticed anything?"

https://i.imgur.com/u70kYkp.jpg
Refugees playing football with local children at the town's market place
(Photo Der Spiegel, text translated and summarised from a report by Frank Hornig)
maxdog

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 05:12 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
From the story of the seawatch 3 , i never heard that a ship with another country flag entered in italy
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 09:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
On Friday, the City of Paris announced that it would award the Médaille Grand Vermeil de la Ville de Paris to the two captains of the Sea Watch 3 boat, Carola Rackete and Pia Klemp, to reaffirm its "support for the women and men who work to rescue migrants on a daily basis".

The announcement of their honour was therefore not without a reaction from Salvini, who followed up on a Facebook post with irony: "Obviously the municipality of Paris has nothing better to do"...

Quote:
https://i.imgur.com/SHftKxIl.jpg
maxdog

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2019 04:11 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
It is very bad situation that someone breaking the law is being awarded . It s a shame for this time of the centenary. They are saying to them to continue with the job , we ve got you protected.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2019 03:36 am
@Walter Hinteler,
https://twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1150123563820756992
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 12:07 pm
@maxdog,
Vladimir Putin's favorite Italian politician, Matteo Salvini, circulated an order on Tuesday (today) for the ministry's regional offices to prepare "a report on the presence of Roma, Sinti and Camminanti settlements" in their areas in the next two weeks.

Similar happened here in Germany, too: the Nazis sent Sinti and Roma for "racial-political reasons" in the concentration camps.
Of slightly less than one million Sinti and Roma believed to have been living in Europe before the war, the Germans and their Axis partners killed about 220,000.
maxdog

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 10:41 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
What do you mean by all this ?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 10:43 pm
@maxdog,
Just the latest about Matteo Salvini.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
There are days I'm just stunned. Apparently I haven't heard everything yet, and I pray that stupidity is not infectious.
maxdog

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 12:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
But are you practically defending illegal human trafficking migration ? So that to be clear .
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 12:22 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:
But are you practically defending illegal human trafficking migration ?
a) Roma and Sinti are EU-citizens or Italians,
b) where did I I mention trafficking (legal or illegal)?
roger

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 12:23 am
@maxdog,
Your entire post is not clear in any respect.