Snow Job or Blow Job?

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 05:52 pm
Baldimo wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
nobody said cheating was good, but there are degrees of bad, and false wars that kill many trump the hell out of lying about a blow job. I don't care who you are or where you're from that's a fact.

Please describe a false war? Bad intelligence or out right lying?

Were you as critical of Clinton when they blew up the bomb making aspirin factory? Or how about when he sent people in Somalia and they died? What was the reason for sending our troops there? How about Kosovo there was bad intelligence on that one as well and we lost troops.

what has that to do with this?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 06:49 pm
Everything.

You claimed lying for war and I claim bad intelligence.

I cited examples of possibly both and asked for an answer. Can you provide one or do you love double standards?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:07 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
I find both of them disturbing. It shows a lack of morals when you cheat on your wife. If you cheat on your wife the person you have sworn to spend the rest of your life together how can you be expected to serve a bunch of people you don't even know?

They both reflect morals. Although I find cheating on one wife worse because of the above reason.

IMHO, when you cheat on your wife you are are cheating 1 person and your morals are in question.

When you lie about your policies you are screwing a nation and your ethics are in question.

It is wrong to cheat on your wife, but it is a grave injustice to cheat on a nation.

Your answer was predictable based on your politics. Personal politics should be put aside for a moment and the answer should be based on which is worse for the country in general. I might also ask if cheating on ones wife is worse than lying to a nation is still worse if the husband and wife are in agreement to an open marriage.

It is a sample on your person. You are only in office for a few years you are married for a lifetime. If you can't uphold the really important one then what is to say you wouldn't uphold the temp one? It is always a question of Character.

When you cheat on your spouse you are cheating on more then one person. That is like saying when you divorce your spouse you only affect that one person. That isn't true; you affect your whole family for better or for worse. When you kill someone do you only affect the person you kill or are there others that are affected as well?

Don't think cheating is only a little thing. Are you married? How would you feel if your husband cheated on you?

You are making the assumption that there is a family involved rather than just the man and wife..not necessarily true. I don't think you are addressing the direct question of the original poster. it was asked which was worse. I think you have answered what your opinion is, but you seem to be changing the playing field.

Yes, I am married. If my husband cheated on me it would not matter. I HAVE A WIFE NOT A HUSBAND. sheesh Laughing

If you paid attention to those that post in response, you would have recognized the name Intrepid and not a female singers picture! Rolling Eyes

Maybe I should change my avatar more often. it evokes a different response ;-)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:19 pm
Baldimo wrote:
nobody said cheating was good, but there are degrees of bad, and false wars that kill many trump the hell out of lying about a blow job. I don't care who you are or where you're from that's a fact.

Please describe a false war? Bad intelligence or out right lying?

Were you as critical of Clinton when they blew up the bomb making aspirin factory?

to make that an analogous statement Clinton would have had to meet with his cabinet and military commanders and plan how they were going to blow up the aspirin factory in advance of doing it and then put their story as to why together to match their pre ordained actions.

Or how about when he sent people in Somalia and they died?

Show me duplicity in the intent of going to Somalia and then we have a comparison. Otherwise what?

What was the reason for sending our troops there?

How about Kosovo there was bad intelligence on that one as well and we lost troops.

Was it decided to invade Kosovo for reasons other than the ones given to the American public? If not, no comparison, bad intelligence or not.

again I ask
what has that to do with this?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:30 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
I find both of them disturbing. It shows a lack of morals when you cheat on your wife. If you cheat on your wife the person you have sworn to spend the rest of your life together how can you be expected to serve a bunch of people you don't even know?

They both reflect morals. Although I find cheating on one wife worse because of the above reason.

IMHO, when you cheat on your wife you are are cheating 1 person and your morals are in question.

When you lie about your policies you are screwing a nation and your ethics are in question.

It is wrong to cheat on your wife, but it is a grave injustice to cheat on a nation.

Your answer was predictable based on your politics. Personal politics should be put aside for a moment and the answer should be based on which is worse for the country in general. I might also ask if cheating on ones wife is worse than lying to a nation is still worse if the husband and wife are in agreement to an open marriage.

It is a sample on your person. You are only in office for a few years you are married for a lifetime. If you can't uphold the really important one then what is to say you wouldn't uphold the temp one? It is always a question of Character.

When you cheat on your spouse you are cheating on more then one person. That is like saying when you divorce your spouse you only affect that one person. That isn't true; you affect your whole family for better or for worse. When you kill someone do you only affect the person you kill or are there others that are affected as well?

Don't think cheating is only a little thing. Are you married? How would you feel if your husband cheated on you?

You are making the assumption that there is a family involved rather than just the man and wife..not necessarily true. I don't think you are addressing the direct question of the original poster. it was asked which was worse. I think you have answered what your opinion is, but you seem to be changing the playing field.

Yes, I am married. If my husband cheated on me it would not matter. I HAVE A WIFE NOT A HUSBAND. sheesh Laughing

If you paid attention to those that post in response, you would have recognized the name Intrepid and not a female singers picture! Rolling Eyes

Maybe I should change my avatar more often. it evokes a different response ;-)

I see cheating as worse because of the personal nature. Politicians are politicians that has never changed.

So the question still applies, how would you feel if your wife (words are interchangeable) cheated on you?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:53 pm
I could dump the spouse immediately. I would have to wait up to 4 years for the politician. I could get a new wife of my choosing. I could get a politician of......

Yup, definately snow job!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 10:45 pm
Your saying your politician would hurt you more then your wife? That must be some kind of marriage if that is indeed the case.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 09:17 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Your saying your politician would hurt you more then your wife? That must be some kind of marriage if that is indeed the case.

Either I have a problem making myself understood or your ability to understand what I have said is definitely lacking. You seem to have a way of taking any discussion and make arguements for it to satisfy your own interests regardless of whether you take the original topic and go in any direction that your cut in stone beliefs want it to go.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 09:37 pm
Re: Snow Job or Blow Job?
Green Witch wrote:
Which is more disturbing to you - a politician who lies about their policies
(Snow Job) or one who lies about their personal morality (Blow Job). I think most politicians are guilty of one or the other, and in some cases both. I know a couple of names immediately come to mind, but try to think of the more general picture. Could you vote for a person knowing they lied about their politcal motivations? Could you vote for a person knowing they had lied about their personal behavior. Which is the lesser of two evils in your opinion?

I assume you're talking about Slick Klintler when you speak of blow jobs...

A blow job or any other sort of sex with grown women on his own time and his own dime would have aroused no interest in Washington D.C. at all. A blow job from a teenage intern in the oval office on government time while keeping foreign dignitaries waiting in the outer office arouses everybody's attention as well it should. There is no walk of life in America in which anybody gets away with **** like that.

Slick Klintler got impeached for abuse of power and not for blowjobs. The guy's basically a whack job and everybody in Washington knew it by 1994:

http://reason.com/9411/fe.efron.9411.shtml

Moreover, the demoshit party was morally obligated at that time to pack Slick Klintler's sorry ass off to St. Elizabeth's hospital where he belongs and hand the country over to Algor. I mean, that's what the vice president is there for. The fact that this didn't happen is inexcusable.

Other than that George W. Bush is not guilty of any sort of "snow job". If anything the case for invading Iraq has been understated in what I view as a misguided effort to provide cover for the previous administration.

I keep hearing this pinko mantra about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq; somehow or other it rings totally hollow.

In the case of nuclear weaponry there appears to have been a three-way deal between Saddam Hussein, North Korea, and Libya in which raw materials from NK ended up in Libya to be transmogrified into missiles pointed at Europe and America by Saddam Hussein's technical people and with Iraqi financial backing (your oil-for-terrorism dollars at work), while Kofi Annan and his highly intelligent and efficient staff kept the west believing that their interests were being protected:

http://homepage.mac.com/macint0sh/1/pict/amos/amos.jpg

Muammar Khadaffi has since given the **** up and renounced the whole business. That sort of thing is one of the benefits of having our government back under adult supervision since 2001. The NK government in all likelihood will not survive this year.

Then there's the case of 9-11. The Czech government is sticking with its story of Mohammed Atta having met with one of Saddam Hussein's top spies prior to 9-11 and there are even pictures of the two together on the internet now:

http://thexreport.com/atta_and_al-ani_photo_and_analysis.htm

http://thexreport.com/alani14.jpg

Then there's the question of the anthrax attack which followed 9-11. Saddam Hussein's the only person on this planet who ever had that kind of weaponized anthraxs powder.

http://www.aim.org/publications/media_monitor/2004/01/01.html

Thus it should surprise nobody that the first cases of anthrax turned up in neighborhoods where the 9-11 hijackers lived. The odds against that if there were no connection to the 9-11 hijackers are astronomical.

Moreover it does not take hundreds of tons of anthrax powder to create havoc.

The sum total which was used was a few teaspoons full. In other words, a lifetime supply of that sort of thing for a guy like Saddam Hussein could easily amount to a hundred pounds worth, and I guarantee that I could hide that in a country the size of Iraq so that it would not be found.

The question of whether or not Hussein had 1000 tons of anthrax powder is simply the wrong question. The right questions are, did the guy have the motive, the technical resources, the financial wherewithal, the facilities, and the intel apparatus to play that sort of game, and the answers to all of those questions are obvious.
0 Replies

escvelocity

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:02 pm
Also, didn't perjury have something to do with it as well?
0 Replies

escvelocity

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:04 pm
This all happened while he was being sued for sexual harrasment....That type of conduct is embarrasing to our country...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:22 pm
escvelocity wrote:
Also, didn't perjury have something to do with it as well?

There's perjury and then again there's PURJERY.

The arrogant finger-wagging thing ( Ah nevah porked that teenage intern...) was bad enough, but then guy stood up in front of the whole world and said it all depended on what the definition of 'is' was.

I mean, that was an insult to the intelligence of the whole world. Before I would ever say anything like that, I'd have stood up in front of cameras and said I'd been stoned out of my mind when I told the bullshit lie about not porking the teenage intern and that I wasn't responsible for my actions. That's probably the case.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:23 pm
escvelocity wrote:
This all happened while he was being sued for sexual harrasment....That type of conduct is embarrasing to our country...

So is having the president of your country screwing a little pig like Monica Lewinsky...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:26 pm
Do you have evidence that Monica is a pig? Sure, a little pudgy maybe...
0 Replies

escvelocity

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:26 pm
LOL
0 Replies

escvelocity

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:30 pm
You guys are silly....clinton did some good things though...but i hate it when people sugar coat what clinton did to get impeached, to just a blow job.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 12:57 am
escvelocity wrote:
You guys are silly....clinton did some good things though...but i hate it when people sugar coat what clinton did to get impeached, to just a blow job.

i understand what you're saying.

so you can understand why i hate it when people reduce his presidency to "he lied. he did! he did! he did! "
0 Replies

escvelocity

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 03:26 am
But really, it was more than just a lie...if anyone else would have done that, they would be behind bars.
Its criminal to lie under oath.
0 Replies

escvelocity

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 03:35 am
Well maybe not behind bars....that was overkill....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 04:27 am
Look, here's what we got for our money, our 60 million dollars the Republicans got us to spend investigating William Jefferson Clinton, (Oh, and apparently they didn't have any idea that such a thing was true before endeavoring forward on their mission.) :Here it is, you heard it here first:

a man will lie about sex.

Yep. I know. I wasn't all that surprised about it myself, being a man and all, but I sure was surprised at how exercised the Republicans got about it.

A man will lie about sex.

I thought everybody knew the one, but no, no they did not know and I thought they were embarrassed about it and that's why they got so weirded out about it, but then I remembered that they weren't looking for the truth, they were trying to anything and everything to get the Democrats out of office. That lie sure helped.

It didn't help the country to spend all that time and effort looking at Whitewater and Filegate and Travelgate but their motives in all those investigations was not to help the country, it was to help the right wing of the Republican Party.

The effort is not about the truth, it's about power.

And so we learn the second lesson.

We have been well-schooled by Tom DeLay, Grover Norquist, Karl Rove and Newt Gingrich.

Speaking the truth in order to gain power is a fool's errand. Say instead what you want the people to believe, say it over and over, soon, they seem to remember that they do believe it.

Joe(They have stolen your Republic) Nation
0 Replies