Tillman: Another military blunder

McGentrix

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:53 am
I have hardly ever made "comments immediately identify you as a rabid, foaming at the mouth, America/Bush hater?".
0 Replies

Atkins

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:56 am
McGentrix wrote:
I have hardly ever made "comments immediately identify you as a rabid, foaming at the mouth, America/Bush hater?".

You hate everything you think liberal.

Anyone who fails to see that Tillman was nothing more than this war's Barry Sadler should not be allowed out alone.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:04 am
Nothing more, huh? I feel bad for you.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 08:06 am
candidone1 wrote:
rayban1 wrote:
candidone1 wrote:
rayban1 wrote:
Atkins wrote:
The U.S. is still wagging the dog. What an inhumane thing to do to the parents of a boy who believed the lie about the U.S. fighting for democracy.

The Tillmans have been slapped in the face for believing in the George Bush cause.

Atkins

May I ask how anyone can be asked to take you seriously when your comments immediately identify you as a rabid, foaming at the mouth, America/Bush hater?

In the same way some of us take the foaming at the crotch Bush lover seriously.

Hey.....stay away from my crotch or are you a beautiful young lady posing as macho college freshman taking political science 101

Very Happy :wink:

Translation please just in case you are a beautiful young lady instead of a macho college freshman cutting his intellectual baby teeth on political science 101
0 Replies

Atkins

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:07 am
Tillman's parents have gone public with statements that they feel the military used their son for publicity. The military "discovered" Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler.
0 Replies