Facebook making me look suspicious!

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:25 am
Hi,

In my Facebook setting I saw an unknown device two times. One time it says it logged in at 3 am....I know for sure nobody has access to my devices or Facebook. However, during that period, I logged into my boyfriend's phone and computer a number of times so I somewhat understand that maybe that's why it says unknown device. BUT! sometimes it would recognize his phone.
Why does my phone sometimes recognize and sometimes not recognize devices? Why does it say I logged in at 3 am?.... I think it showed that twice. I understand that it might show weird locations because of the wifi or location not being turned on but what about the weird timing?
There was one instance when it showed that I logged in 7 minutes ago when I did not.

PS: I did NOT log in through incognito. I have a Google Pixel phone and use Google Fi If taht makes any difference.

Will appreciate any help!

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:47 pm
@Keeten26,
Are you sure nobody else has access to your devices?
Ragman

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 01:29 pm
@Keeten26,
I don’t have an explanation but if it were me, I’d change my password and see if the behavior ceases.

Also if you accessed your FB account from your b/f phone or device, make sure that you logged out afterwards.
Keeten26

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 08:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yes, nobody has access to my Facebook or phone....
Keeten26

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 08:11 pm
@Ragman,
We logged in on his computer and his phone but I logged off. But I still got the unknown device. It seems like my phone recognizes the devices sometimes and other times it shows them as unknown. And the timing is off as well. Why could that be?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 08:22 pm
@Keeten26,
This might be a solution. https://www.geekdashboard.com/unlink-facebook-from-instagram/ Also, https://www.facebook.com/business/help?id=10154384332259093
Keeten26

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 07:06 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thank you for the reply! That's an idea I haven't thought about but I'm still confused about the timing.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 10:22 am
@Keeten26,
Your problem sounds unique, and I'm not so sure there are many who have experienced what you have to offer any advise.
0 Replies