need help finding the right shirt for my body type

Thu 27 Jun, 2019 06:45 am
I am having trouble finding casual summer tops. I am looking for casual tops for going camping and up north. I have a problem with a slight tummy, wide shoulders and big arms, but very small bust. I cannot find anything that covers enough of my arms and is not tight in arm. Most shirts are too short and tight in the arms. Shirts that are flowy in the arms, don't look right and not casual for camping. If I do happen to stumble upon a shirt with the right sleeves, which is rare, then the shirt is big in the body. I also have to be careful that, although I don't want it too big in the body, it can't be to form fitting, since I have a small chest and slight belly. I also do not look right in shirts that are too long. I would love to know if anyone has a suggestion of what to look for. I know what I need, just can't find anything.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,108 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

engineer

Thu 27 Jun, 2019 06:54 am
@Kathy642,
It might cost a little more but consider a seamstress/tailor. Everything off the rack is going to be targeted to the average body type.
0 Replies

ellalopez904

Fri 12 Jul, 2019 05:26 am
@Kathy642,
Have you tried online shopping for shirt. If not then please try once but check the outfit description first.
0 Replies