How can you tell the difference between being drugged and being crossfaded?

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2019 10:04 am
I was drinking with a group of friends (some close friends, some just acquaintances). I had a few drinks over the course of 4 hours, which is typically manageable for me. We left for a new location and I was feeling relaxed and happy, but in total control of myself. We got into the car where everyone started smoking weed and I took 1 hit. Throughout the car ride, I began to feel like I was in a dream, felt like control of my body was slipping away and was increasingly unable to breath (unlike a panic attack, which I’m familiar with). I thought it was the weed because of the timing of the reaction and just told them to pull over so I could get air. As I tried to walk it off, my friends said they called for me and I didn't respond, my eyes were glassy, I felt like I couldn't stand, but I could still kind of communicate ( I felt aware in my brain, but my body wasn't doing what I was telling it). My friends said we walked to one of their apartments ( I don't remember) where things got worse – uncontrollable emotions (crying, but I didn’t feel sad or that scared because I was safe), body twitching, vomiting, couldn’t move my body but my mind felt sharp enough to know that things were wrong. I went to sleep and woke up feeling like I had the flu – achy, upset stomach, and headache – which lasted for 2.5 days after that night. My friends were very sure that something was slipped to me based on what they saw, but I wasn’t hurt and didn’t have any suspicious stranger hanging around that I noticed. I initially thought it was just a bad combo, but I regularly mix and never have those types of symptoms and the fact that it took several days to recover makes me think it was something else.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,121 • Replies: 0
No top replies