Iranian war

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:08 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
your inability to point out anything that I'm wrong about.

You're just a wrong un, from head to toe it's as simple as that.

Hows about you answering a question for a change;

Have you ever even served in the military or have you ever seen first hand what a bomb can do to. ??????

Well ????
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:17 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
You're just a wrong un, from head to toe it's as simple as that.

That is incorrect. I'm one of the good guys. I always do the right thing and always stand for what is right.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Hows about you answering a question for a change;
Have you ever even served in the military or have you ever seen first hand what a bomb can do to. ??????
Well ????

None of your business.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:24 am
@oralloy,
The interesting thing this argument is how humorously partisan it is.

If Hillary Clinton had won the election rather than Trump... and Hillary had made the exact same decisions as Trump has made concerning Iran (not a big stretch given her support of Iraq) Euroceltic and Oralloy would completely switch positions.

This is more about partisan bickering than about than actual understanding.

But it is amusing.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:26 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
But it is amusing.

It is fun.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:27 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
That is incorrect. I'm one of the good guys. I always do the right thing and always stand for what is right.

Do you even realise how mental you sound?.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:36 am
@eurocelticyankee,
If you think being ethical and doing the right thing sounds mental, then perhaps you're the wrong'un here.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:39 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
If Hillary Clinton had won the election rather than Trump... and Hillary had made the exact same decisions as Trump has made concerning Iran (not a big stretch given her support of Iraq) Euroceltic and Oralloy would completely switch positions.

Nonsense. Show a cite of me ever switching positions like that.

Is it really necessary for you to go around mischaracterizing people?
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:49 am
Your name-calling shows that you have nothing intelligent to contribute to the conversation.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:53 am
@oralloy,
You never actually say anything do you?.

Just cut and paste and use the same stock of answers.

Are you a Bot?.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 06:57 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
You never actually say anything do you?.

You're the person who has not contributed anything other than name-calling here.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Just cut and paste and use the same stock of answers.

If you don't want to be chided for engaging in name-calling instead of contributing to the conversation, stop name-calling and say something worthwhile.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Are you a Bot?.

Nope.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 07:01 am
@oralloy,
A bot.

That would explain a lot.

anyway I've wasted enough ti.....
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 07:05 am
@eurocelticyankee,
The explanation is that you are engaging in name-calling instead of making worthwhile contributions.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 07:30 am
@oralloy,
You and Euroceltic are supporting your respective ideological bubble without question or thought. You will never switch positions... and that is my point. My claim is that that are supporting the Trump/Republican position and Euroceltic is supporting the Liberal/Democrat position. The facts don't matter, only the party matters.

This thread is now just you to shouting talking points and partisan insults at each other.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 07:43 am
Max has decided that despite his extreme positions on women's rights, he's the most moderate person on A2K. Everyone else is beneath him and can only function as he has preordained.

In other words he's a smug knowitall who's full of ****. I don't think an attack on Iran is at all justified even if Karl Marx was the ******* president.

I can see that your opposition to a war is down to humanitarian, not political, reasons. Max can't, he can only think along partisan lines, (all the time managing to stay aloof of such things,) because he doesn't place much of a value on human lives, (especially foreign ones.)

In that respect he's just like Orally, every bit as amoral, sociopathic and delusional. He's just got better PR and a brain that isn't permanently switched to fucked up, other than that there's no difference.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 07:55 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You and Euroceltic are supporting your respective ideological bubble without question or thought.

That is incorrect. I give my positions a great deal of thought.

I'm also happy to entertain questions. I had a nice conversation with vikorr about my ideological position at the start of the thread for example.

maxdancona wrote:
You will never switch positions... and that is my point.

You earlier falsely accused that I would have had a different position had Hillary been president.

On the other hand, I do in fact switch positions when it is clear that an earlier position of mine was based on an erroneous perception of the facts. So it is also wrong to say that I never switch positions.

maxdancona wrote:
My claim is that that are supporting the Trump/Republican position and Euroceltic is supporting the Liberal/Democrat position.

Your claim is wrong. I am supporting the Oralloy position.

maxdancona wrote:
The facts don't matter, only the party matters.

That is incorrect. The facts matter a great deal to me.

maxdancona wrote:
This thread is now just you two shouting talking points and partisan insults at each other.

There have been no talking points or insults from my end.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 07:56 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Max has decided that despite his extreme positions on women's rights,

Not extreme in any way.

izzythepush wrote:
he's a smug knowitall who's full of ****.

Can you challenge any of his facts?

izzythepush wrote:
amoral, sociopathic

Spare me the leftist whining routine. Leftist whining is always so silly.

izzythepush wrote:
and delusional.

Your inability to point out anything that either one of us is wrong about speaks for itself.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 10:09 am
You engage in name-calling because you're not capable of contributing anything intelligent to the conversation.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 10:36 am
@oralloy,
You are advocating war he is advocating peace. Who has the most intelligent posts? Not 170 IQ genius.
oralloy

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 11:47 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You are advocating war

Yes. And rightly so. Haven't we put up with Iran for long enough? How about inflicting some justice on them?

RABEL222 wrote:
he is advocating peace.

Not really. All he did was spout childish name-calling.

People who are advocating something will post intelligent arguments in favor of what they advocate.

RABEL222 wrote:
Who has the most intelligent posts? Not 170 IQ genius.

Wrong. "My factual advocacy of war" is far more intelligent than "his infantile name-calling".

So the 170 IQ wins again.
0 Replies

longly

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 12:37 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
This is very typical. Why it is that liberals are so prone to resort to name calling and other insults? Is it the inability to think or is it that they just feel they have to say something when they have nothing to say? Here is a hint: When you have nothing say just think awhile you most likely will come up with something.

And, I was in the military I joined to take a more active part in the struggle against the communist during the Cold War. I remember the day I decided to join up. I had come home from work and was watching the news when I saw a demonstration against the war where liberals were burning the American flag and waving the Vietcong flag.