Bald women are so hot...

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 02:50 pm
Who else thinks so? I saw Melissa Etheridge at some awards show recently, and I was shocked to find myself getting semi-rigid at the sight of her. Now I look at other women and try to picture them bald too...Angelina Jolie...ooh, she would be incredible with a smooth, shiny dome...ooh, yeah...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,144 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 02:59 pm
so you are into the sinead o'connor look? i think only some people look good bald, others have that egg shaped head that can look rather alien. i am probably one of those people...
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 03:07 pm
See the star of star wars in her next film bald.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:41 am
Kicky: I just finished reading your post about cross dressing men and wanting women - how did I guess this thread was by you?? Laughing

So hows the relationship going?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:20 pm
If you fall for one, just make sure she doesn't have cancer. You'd be getting yourself into a really depressing situation.

I always had a weird thing for Telly Savalas.
Did I say that out loud?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:22 pm
If they ain't got long hair, how do you drag 'em back to the cave?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:27 pm
I shaved my head for my 30th birthday.
Apparently I have a good melon. <shrug>
The fella seemed to appreciate it.

Well, fellas, but only one counted.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:31 pm
...when Mr S has a number 2 (the setting on the trimmer) - it chaffs my inner thighs...

...bit rude I know Embarrassed
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:46 pm
Re: Bald women are so hot...
kickycan wrote:
Who else thinks so? I saw Melissa Etheridge at some awards show recently, and I was shocked to find myself getting semi-rigid at the sight of her. Now I look at other women and try to picture them bald too...Angelina Jolie...ooh, she would be incredible with a smooth, shiny dome...ooh, yeah...

You should get yourself a good imaging program. You could go nuts fulfilling your bald fantasy. Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:52 pm
It ain't so much about the looks as the texture. You do lose that nice feeling of hair draped over your lap, though.
0 Replies