Wingnuts in a Star Wars line

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 01:29 pm
Don't sully up my thread, plz, Fox, with further inanities

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 01:48 pm
But you seem to leave out the possibility that a person can be anti-war and anti-abortion and yet believe that at times it may be necessary to go to war.

I have no desire for the US to be at war. But there have been times in our history where going to war was the right thing to do. While I acknowledge that in this instance there are valid arguments against this particular war, I also acknowledge that there are valid arguments for it. I believe in this instance it was the right thing to do. But like most wars, history will be the final judge as to whether it was the right thing to do.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 02:20 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
? I'm not sure I see where you are going, Brandon. What 'actual argument' is not being adressed or attacked here?

Cycloptichorn

The arguments in favor of the invasion of Iraq by anyone who isn't or wasn't in the military is suspect. If this is not what you meant, perhaps you could explain what you did mean?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:39 am
What post of mine are you referring to when you want me to explain what I mean?

Sorry, not trying to be obtuse, but I've had the flu for three days and I'm so light-headed right now I can barely type. But if I have to lay in bed another hour, I'm gonna die, so I figger, why not get into some discussion on A2K.

CR,

Do you believe there are times when Abortions are neccessary and should be performed? Is it right to be against abortions, but in some cases they are okay? If that's true, then aren't you not really against them, but only against them in situations that you don't approve of? Neccessary is a highly subjective word....

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies