confused,receiving mixed signals &depressed ,need guys opini

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 11:22 am
I loved this guy who was a friend but not one of my closest friends (he is really shy).I am shy but something happened which forced me to admit that I had feelings for him to clear my name (I told him that I was interested but it was okay he didn't feel the same).his response was when did I found the time to be interested when I barely even knew him? I really don't understand his answer wasn't +ve or -ve .why didn't he give me a decent answer? he used to flirt with me (wink and stuff which left me confused, one day distant and another really flirty .He even asked me whether I liked another guy that was interested in me .he doesn't really know the guy except they are in class together, they are not friends. what I really wish to know why the comment" when did I found the time to be interested him, when I barely even know him". I don't want to ask him again in order not to seem desperate. Please help me by giving your opinions what you think of the situation. He asked me about the other guy before he knew I was interested in him because he saw me standing with the other guy. Another thing that before I told him I was interested his friends smiled at me and once I asked to meet him for some reason and his friend hit his arm and pointed out like there she is. I don't know whether his answer was a no or why don't you spend more time to know me (this took place in chat conversation),we don't see each other often.he now gets nervous sometimes and sometimes flirty. like once I chatted with he changed his picture to his picture in the gym(this is after he knew I was interested).his display name was a name of a song I had as one my favorites and when I asked him whether he liked the singer ,his answer was (yeah ,don't you).I am getting mixed signals. His English is not that great. After he knew I was interested he saw walking with a guy friend of mine and he had to stop and joke and flirt with me. But when I see him with other girls I just wave at him .what's up!!! He used not start the chat but after that I didn't start once and waited 10 minutes then started. And he kept changing his display pictures with pictures of himself. Could he be not sure of his feelings or does he have split personality.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 946 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 12:27 pm
If the pea soup is split then what does that tell you ?
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 02:00 pm
sounds like he is interested and doesn't know how to deal with it or act on it.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 03:29 pm
yesy !
0 Replies

couragous

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 07:24 am
what would make a person not know how to deal with his feelings if he already knows I am interested.also need more ppl point views on the situation.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:46 am
How old are you? I was just thinking if you're my age (late teens) was it just fun and flirt - I know what ppl my age are like! If you are older - I can't say anything - not been there, not done that.
0 Replies