Does my crush like masculine guys or guys who aren't very masculine, as a boyfriend?

RobJ230

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 08:49 pm
Hello everyone, this question is something I've been wondering for a while, it's not very important but I don't really know the answer to it. I am an eleventh grade, high school student, My crush is an emotional young lady (We are both Hispanic\Latino), I've seen her cry already, once she cried because she was telling a story on how an Arctic animal died or something like that, she was talking to the teacher and another student.

She hangs out with all types of boys, straight, gay, masculine, popular, weak, strong, smart, not very smart, unpopular, and boys of many ethnicities, but I hardly ever see her flirt with them. I am also an emotional person, I cry or almost cry when I see video that involves animals getting hurt or dying, I am not a person who is delicate, when it comes to physical pain, I hardly ever cry, but I do enjoy watching many Drama films, which involves many sad or intense moments, films such as Midnight Cowboy, Moonlight, Selma, among others, but I do not cry, but I enjoy watching films like that so much.

But anyway, about a month ago I heard my crush tell this boy that she was single, another day I THINK, I heard her tell another boy, that she had a boyfriend in middle school, I doubt she's dating someone but you never know, I am like her, I am skinny, not very strong, and I adore cute animals and adorable things, do you think she would like me as boyfriend or only as a friend? But I never change to please anyone, I might bent the rules for her, but I don't know, thanks for reading.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 750 • Replies: 0
No top replies