Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2019 01:23 am
Ask an expert on the able2know forums Log In :: Register :: Search
Forums
Groups

Popular • New Topics • New Posts
Ask a Question Start a Discussion
Start a Discussion about Relationships
Post Preview
I'm with someone who has over 300 women on his social media. And he claims they are all his friends...were engaged and I have deleted men off of my social media out of respect, while he continues to add more females. My question is, if you claim you love someone why do you feel you need to have all those females on your profiles? From a man's perspective...in all honesty...please be real and tell me why any guy would continue to disrespect his significant other in this manner?
Use a descriptive title
Men in a relationship
spacer
Engage your readers
I'm with someone who has over 300 women on his social media. And he claims they are all his friends...were engaged and I have deleted men off of my social media out of respect, while he continues to add more females. My question is, if you claim you love someone why do you feel you need to have all those females on your profiles? From a man's perspective...in all honesty...please be real and tell me why any guy would continue to disrespect his significant other in this manner?
481/65000
Optional: Use comma, separated, keywords to categorize your topic
Men in relationships

Forums » relationships » Start a Discussion
Ask a Question Start a Discussion
Quick Links
Ask a Question about
My Preferences
My Ignored Users
My Email Updates
able2know
Rules
Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, nds on 06/05/2019 at 01:18:31
▲▼ I'm with someone who has over 300 women on his social media. And he claims they are all his friends...were engaged and I have deleted men off of my social media out of respect, while he continues to add more females. My question is, if you claim you love someone why do you feel you need to have all those females on your profile?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 404 • Replies: 2
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2019 01:33 am
Most men, even the dumb ones, can start a thread without repeating themselves and posting a load of irrelevant **** about how to start a thread.

Clearly your male friend thinks you're dumb enough to believe his bollocks.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2019 06:00 am
@Monkee1,
Quote:
tell me why any guy would continue to disrespect his significant other in this manner?
Because he does not care about you as much as you think he does. Or maybe he just wants you to know that he is giving up all these other women for you. Or it could be that he just has a lot of female friends. If this bothers you, then you need to talk to him about it.

Having a lot of female friends is not necessarily a problem. I too have female friends on FB. They are all friends that I have known during my life. We exchange birthday greetings, post funny notes back and forth and that is about it. I spend way more time being with and talking to my wife than I do chatting with all my female friends combined. So the real questions you need to be asking are these. Are you his priority? Is he flirting with them repeatedly? Is he going out to meet up with them without you?

As long as you are number 1 and he is not showing you disrespect by heavily flirting with them or getting together with them, then the number of female friends he has or the fact that he tends to continue to add some should be of little importance. Does he also regularly add male friends? If so, then maybe he is just a friendly guy. In any case, if you are in a relationship, you should be able to sit down and discuss your concerns with him.
0 Replies