where do i go from here...

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:04 pm
me and this girl have had quite a history...we have been on and off for about 4 years but never have been "just friends". We just recently had a big fight and didnt speak to eachother for about 2 months. I was reluctant to fix things because i know im gonna want to have something with her again and idk if she would. I just didnt wanna deal with the on and off thing anymore. So i did, and like i expected, i still do have feelings for her....i really dont know wut to do now. Should i bring it up, keep it to myself. I cant keep things bottled up, and i was able to move on when we werent speaking. I actually met this great girl who im not sure is into me but she wanted to see how things went idk...but im not sure what i should now? I cant just be her friend, its definatly not gonna be a good situation, especially if one of us sees sum1 else. shes also told me it is hard for her to see me with another girl...so please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 563 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:43 pm
Move on. Simple as that.
0 Replies

Jason 2781

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 04:01 pm
Hey Mr. Bob, the fact is that people do not change no matter how hard they try. People are just born the way they are; how many people do you know that have tried to change and have not been able to? What i'm trying to say is if you go into this relationship again more than likely the same thing is going to happen again and again. You might be confusing that you miss her when in reality you might just be used to being with her. If you want to be happy and not stressed about what the next argument is going to be I suggest you let her know and move on.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 04:32 pm
u think i should distance myself from her
0 Replies