i like two guys...i know one of them better than the other but one of them is cuter how do i choose

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 04:07 pm
i like two guys. they are both cute and they both have amazing attitudes and personalities. but the thing is that they both like me and i dont know how to choose. how would you??
like honestly i would like some advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,971 • Replies: 17

View best answer, chosen by kaylie-the-cutter
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 05:26 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Wait- weren’t you just off the deep end about a breakup last week?

No need to make a decision on anything. Be single for a while.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 05:41 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
There's a thing called being on the rebound, where you do things you wouldn't normally do because you've just split up with someone.

It's always a good idea to take it easy following a breakup.
eurocelticyankee
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 05:42 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Toss a coin.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 06:31 pm
@PUNKEY,
i was but its the end of the school year and i graduate next week and if i dont do smth now i may never get to see them again
0 Replies

kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 06:32 pm
@izzythepush,
ill think bout it. i mean i completely understand what your saying but again i graduate next week and im risking never seeing them again
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 06:33 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
will do
0 Replies

kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 07:29 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
kaylie-the-cutter wrote:

i like two guys. they are both cute and they both have amazing attitudes and personalities. but the thing is that they both like me and i dont know how to choose. how would you??
like honestly i would like some advice
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 07:31 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
i still want to be with them but bein lonely is still so unbareable. i feel broken and they both try to help and i just cant choose
Ponderer

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 07:38 pm
@kaylie-the-cutter,
The future will take care of itself.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 01:27 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Are you doing it to have a bit of fun, or because you need to feel wanted again?

It's your life, you live it how you like, just bear in mind that short term solutions can have a negative impact long term.

You need to start loving yourself again. You have the rest of your life ahead of you and things will get a lot better.

Then again if you're only going to see these blokes for the next two weeks you might want to go for it.

Only you know what's right for yourself. How do you think you'll feel in two years time when you look back over your these next few weeks? Will you smile or cringe?

Again, I don't know what's best for you, only you know that.

Take care, and enjoy yourself.
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 04:07 am
@izzythepush,
ok and thx. im doing it bc i want to feel wanted again. i want to feel loved. by someone my own age
izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 04:19 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Take your time then, I'm sure you're desired physically, but for something deeper you need to get to know people.

Like you I split up with a long term partner at Uni just before my finals and it screwed me right up. I made a lot of mistakes in my final term and to be honest I was glad to leave the place.

I did, and things got a lot better, but it was gradual.

There's no quick fixes, the end of a relationship is like a bereavement, and it takes a while for things to get back to normal again.

You can go two ways, either you can use this experience to become more understanding of others, or you can become bitter and resentful. It's better to go the first way because it's all part of growing up.

Sometimes being an adult really sucks.

It will get better, you will get stronger and you'll probably be a better person for all of this.

None of which helps now, just try and enjoy yourself but don't pin all your hopes on a really nice guy coming around and making things better.

When things get better, and they will, it will be because of you, not anyone else.

Try to enjoy your last weeks at Uni anyway, your exams are out of the way and there's a long hot summer ahead.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 07:29 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
kaylie-the-cutter wrote:

ill think bout it. i mean i completely understand what your saying but again i graduate next week and im risking never seeing them again

I doubt this - you have a phone (every teen does) - you at least have access to the internet - every teen knows how to stay in touch if they want to --- with all the internet, twitter, snapchat, etc. you will stay in touch if you want to.

My girls are in touch with friends and family all over the country.
Ponderer

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 08:38 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Good morning. You said you know one of them better. Does he make you feel loved? Rather, does he make you happy? Your decision is about what you could leave behind by choosing one over the other.
Only a guy knows the feeling of having to walk away.
And only the girl knows how it feels to see him go.
0 Replies

kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 09:27 am
@Linkat,
i dont have that much internet access axtually. you would be suprised at how limited my life is
Linkat

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 10:07 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
kaylie-the-cutter wrote:

i dont have that much internet access axtually. you would be suprised at how limited my life is

You have been posting on here pretty frequently
kaylie-the-cutter

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 01:16 pm
@Linkat,
yea but with social media and they dont have this...wish they did tho
and kindle wont do specific stuff
0 Replies