start a fight with the person
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 12:19 pm
Explain why you're getting jealous.... to them or to us Razz
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 12:20 pm
Whatever it is, you need to start a fight as soon as possible.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 12:26 pm
Can I just point out that bearing in mind the length of your relationship you have no right to be jealous - if ever there is such a thing. If he likes you he likes you. If he doesn't he doesn't.

You could think of it like this:
The fact that he's only just with you means he probably feels very little loyalty towards you. He wouldn't be staying with you "because he still loves you just doesn't want to be with you anymore". He must still be attracted
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 11:50 am
thanks, i guess i dont think i am attractive as other girls and have incredbly low self esteem sometimes which may be the cause of this
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 12:02 pm
How old are you?

For some reason I think you are young, and if you are, there is nothing to worry about. Many guys get sick and bored of "traditional" good looks as they mature. The real knock outs have a beauty that is unique.

So remember, there is more than one "kind" of attractiveness. The most attractive thing is to be proud of what you got, and remember that looks aren't the ONLY thing. I'm not copping out and saying looks don't matter, but they're not the only thing.

Lucky for me!
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 12:47 pm
hehe i'm 15 thanks for the advice
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 01:14 pm
See! Just wait. I remember in high school some of the semi-awkward girls were suddenly drop dead gorgeous by the time they were seniors.
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 01:21 pm
cool thanks
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 03:22 pm
what reason do you have to be jelous neway?
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 04:00 pm
he fancied a mate before me, and he asked her out but she didnt like him. but 2 weeks ago quite a while later he asked me out and hes really sweet... i know he likes me but i always just have a really low self esteem and dont think i'm just like anything compared to his ex as well... but i'll try and get over it hehe any advice? is this normal ?
0 Replies

shmookiedoo

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:41 pm
Awww princess I'll be you're a cutie. Think about all the fella's you know. Pretend you don't know any of them, line them up in a row, and pick out the best looking one's.
Now, knowing them and their personalities, do the same thing.
I'll bet the best looking one's the second time have more to do with personality then looks, or a combination of personality and looks.
Be confident that he likes you because of YOU. Perhaps he didn't approach you earlier because he may have been too timid.
Good luck!
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:28 am
if he likes someone else, why would he be with you?

you've got him girl! don't be jelous, just have fun now your together, time spent being jelous is time wasted
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 07:20 am
thanks!!
0 Replies