Hypocrisy: Watch Lindsey Graham Own Himself While Pandering To Trump.

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 09:58 pm
Hypocrisy: Watch Lindsey Graham Own Himself While Pandering To Trump |
The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

Senator Lindsey Graham said there would be “holy hell to pay” if Jeff Sessions was fired.
Ari Melber breaks down how Graham has reversed so many of his positions on Trump
that it has descended into a “hollowing out” of Republican leadership.

Published November 9, 2018
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,051 • Replies: 19

Real Music

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 10:06 pm
Jaime Harrison Tells Rachel Maddow: "I'm Running for the U.S. Senate"

Published May 28, 2019
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 11:36 am
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham says that Donald Trump
is a 'race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot.

Published December 8, 2015

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2019 10:02 am
See Lindsey Graham's stunning about-face on Trump and impeachment.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has completely changed his tune on President Trump over the past four years. CNN's Sunlen Serfaty reports.

Published October 1, 2019

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 03:58 pm
Joe: Sen. Lindsey Graham Is Bragging That He Won't Be Fair.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, said he will do everything in his power to quickly end an expected impeachment trial in the Republican-led Senate. The Morning Joe panel discusses.

Aired on Published December 16, 2019

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2019 07:38 pm
Lindsey Graham's Democratic Challenger Nearly Tied in Heavily-Republican South Carolina, Poll Shows.

Published December 15, 2019

Quote:
Republican South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham is statistically tied with Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison, with the staunch pro-Trump incumbent seeing his favorability ratings plummet among independent voters.

Graham, who was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 2002, is clinging to a 2-percentage point lead over Harrison, 47 to 45 percent, with nearly 10 percent of voters surveyed still remaining undecided about their 2020 vote. As the Change Research/Post and Courier newspaper poll notes, Graham performs poorly in hypothetical November election matchups as well as with voters who do not identify solely as Republicans. The statistical dead heat between Graham and Harrison, who has pulled in record fundraising in recent weeks, comes as the GOP senator has become one of President Donald Trump's most outspoken supporters during the ongoing impeachment inquiry.

Trump won the traditionally-Republican state of South Carolina in the 2016 presidential election by a margin of nearly 15 percentage points over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

"Senator Lindsey Graham looks extremely vulnerable against Democratic contender Jaime Harrison," the South Carolina pollsters noted among their key findings. "While South Carolina does not support impeaching President Trump, a majority of voters would like Senator Graham to approach the impeachment inquiry with an open mind, rather than leap to the president's defense before hearing evidence."

Graham has not always been such a staunch defender of Trump, with the longtime Republican senator infamously remarking during the 2016 primary, "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed......and we will deserve it."

If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) May 3, 2016

However, Graham made recent comments that he doubts the president so little that he doesn't intend on being a "fair juror," if and when the House votes to send the articles of impeachment over to the Senate.

Harrison told residents of Greenville, South Carolina on Saturday that Graham is "not worthy of this state ... the winds of change are blowing my friends," the Greenville News reported. Responding to the neck-and-neck South Carolina poll on Twitter, Harrison asked his supporters and potential voters to remember that any campaign is possible in the current political environment.

"Running against Senator Graham is a tough climb, but it's also a hill worth climbing. I've faced things folks have deemed impossible my entire life, and this is yet another journey where I prove that in America, the impossible is always possible," Harrison wrote.

Harrison declared his candidacy in June and has previously served as chair and senior counselor at the Democratic National Committee, as well as heading the Democratic Party of South Carolina. The Yale University graduate and South Carolina native was also an advisor to Congressman James Clyburn.

"It's an uphill battle, no question, but Jaime is uniquely qualified," said House Majority Whip Clyburn, told The Washington Post last week. "He has the kind of life experiences that allow him to really connect with ordinary people."

The Change Research surveyed 998 likely general election voters in the state of South Carolina between December 6-11. The poll found only 38 percent of likely voters said they will "definitely" or "probably" vote for Graham next November. Trump has higher favorability numbers than Graham, with the Republican senator holding onto the support of less than half of those surveyed. In terms of the presidential election, former Vice President Joe Biden leads the Democratic primary with 27 percent, followed by Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders with 20 percent of the vote

https://www.newsweek.com/lindsey-graham-tied-democrat-south-carolina-senate-challenger-jaime-harrison-poll-1477336
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2019 07:56 pm
Can Jaime Harrison beat Lindsey Graham?

Jaime Harrison is running for Lindsey Graham's United States Senate seat in South Carolina.
He shares his strategy for victory with Karen and Mike Muse.

Published November 22, 2019

revelette3

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 09:34 am
@Real Music,
I haven't heard or read anything about this, good news. I hope he beats the pants off Graham. Wouldn't that be something.
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 11:12 am
@revelette3,
1. I also hope he beats the pants off Graham.

2. It won't be easy, because South Carolina is a red republican state.
revelette3

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 02:16 pm
@Real Music,
I know, but I like how democrats and liberals are not giving up the south and red states. We keep coming closer. Just wish we could get over the top and hope democrats don't give it up because of various voting tricks of the republicans.
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 07:19 pm
@revelette3,
I AGREE
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 07:10 pm
Senator Lindsey Graham's "word is like mud,"
said Jaime Harrison, the South Carolina Democrat looking to unseat Graham.

Aired on 12/20/19.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 26 Jan, 2020 04:42 am
Chris Wallace rips into Lindsey Graham over witnesses at Senate trial.

Published January 20, 2020

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 09:50 am
Jamie Harrison, who is challenging Sen. Lindsey Graham for his Senate seat, joins Craig Melvin to discuss
his call for 2020 presidental candidates to invest in voter registration for South Carolina's people of color,
support get out the vote efforts in November, and to support down ballot candidates.

Aired on 2/27/2020.

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 09:26 am
YIKES!!! Lindsey Graham Just GOT SMASHED in Perfect Political Ad Using His Own Words Against Him!

Jesse plays and talks about a new political ad from Lindsey Must Go PAC which devastated him,
showcasing his hypocrisy and disloyalty. Further, Jesse talks about Graham's betrayal of John McCain
who Lindsey Graham claims was his "best friend."

Published May 22, 2020

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 24 May, 2020 09:36 am
Character

Jaime Harrison for U.S. Senate.
Son of a single mom. Born and raised in Orangeburg, South Carolina.
Fighting for working people.

Published May 29, 2019

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2023 10:46 pm
Lindsey Graham cries for Trump, but not for children murdered by AR-15s

MSNBC’S Lawrence O’Donnell discusses why Lindsey Graham and other elected Republicans do not cry
for dead American children as long as they are murdered by AR-15s, and their shared determination to make sure
every mass murderer can legally purchase an AR-15.

Published April 5, 2023

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 12:38 am
Lindsey Graham has always repulsed me.

His disgusting voice reduces the language of Shakespeare to whining diarrhoea.

It's the foulest noise I've ever heard.

He should be hanged, drawn and quartered for that alone.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 09:25 am
Quote:
The South Carolina Republican appeared Tuesday night on Fox News host Sean Hannity's program to beg Trump supporters to donate through his website to pay the former president's legal fees following his arraignment on New York fraud charges, and the "Morning Joe" host compared him to sketchy TV preachers.

"He's even looking more like a 1980s televangelist," Scarborough said. "You've got some of that Jimmy Swaggart crying going on, of course, he looks a lot like -- oh my God, he's slowly morphing into Jim Bakker. I don't know who his Tammy Faye is. He's looking more and more like Jim Bakker."

Steele suggested that he was sounding more and more like Trump, and he said Graham's conduct was shameful.

"It's so, so ridiculous, so embarrassing, so embarrassing that this is what the leadership of the Republican Party has become," Steele said. "Some two-bit televangelist hawking for Donald Trump -- not even good, not even good hawking."

https://www.rawstory.com/lindsey-graham-morning-joe-2659741211/
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 01:36 pm
After hearing Graham unload on GOPers against Ukraine as being pro-Putin, I have to wonder what dirt 45 has him. Must be really, rally bad.
0 Replies