DIARY OF DOG & CAT...

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 08:37 am
I initially posted this in the humor forum, but thought other "pet" people may enjoy it here. Hopefully, there isn't a penalty for posting the same info in 2 forums. Confused

EXCERPTS FROM THE DOG'S DAILY DIARY

8:00 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

9:40 am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!

10:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

11:30 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

12:00 noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

1:00 pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!

4:00 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

5:00 pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

5:30 pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!

6:00 pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

6:30 pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!

EXCERPTS FROM THE CAT'S DAILY DIARY:

Day 283 Of My Captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly.

I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,198 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Poodlz

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 03:39 pm
That's just darrrrlin,' Sophie! It reminds me of an email I got years back from a friend of mine. It read something like "Today I helped my missus get rid of 10 pieces of roadkill left over in her closet. I thought she'd just be tickled PINK! But when she found out, she wailed and then shouted at me! "I can't believe this! He's gone and wrecked 5 pairs of my best shoes!"
0 Replies

Foxy1983

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:34 am
I've read that before, but it cracks me up everytime. Very very funny.

Sometimes I get the feeling from our cats that their little mind seems to be working overtime when they sit focusing on the dog Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:51 am
Laughing Laughing

that was great..
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 11:20 pm
That's really cute Razz
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 05:15 am