DOES HE LIKE ME?

v model

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 03:09 am
Very Happy I'm 18 yr female I've been seeing (not going out like b/f and g/f) but doings things, sleeping together seeing each other a few times and stuff like that....this guy.

he works at my work, and i've known him for about 2 months but i've been seeing him for 2 weeks. i really like him Embarrassed

but it feels like i like him more than he likes me, and i always seem to get so obssessed and push them away. Guys can you please give me advise on what to do and how to act around someone you like, because otherwise they will always run away.

he says sometimes i'm so sexy so hot and so cute. I have a feeling he really likes me, but sometimes i won't hear from him for like 3 days and if gets me worried like he's seeing other girls.

The thing is..... he's going away for 3 months to europe... in a week... and i don't know what to do, he said " i don't want to really like you or fall in love with you, because i have to go to europe and if i fall in love with you i wont go"

i don't know how its going to be when he gets back, if he'll still like me?

doe's it sound like he likes me?

Please help me, what are the rules on an early relaionship?

PLEASE REPLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! XXX Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 576 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Krysia

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 06:06 pm
It seems that he does like you but doesn't want to set his heart on you just yet, because he is leaving. I can understand where he's coming from. It's hard to really let yourself be in love when you know that you won't be around for long.

Absence may make the heart grow fonder! I advise that he gets a calling card and you guys arrange a time for him to call you. Maybe every Saturday at 3pm your time or something like that. Also, if there's an address where he can be reached, you should write him letters. Include photos and other little keepsakes sometimes!

But the only way to know what's gonna happen when he gets back is to wait. Make sure to keep busy and not pine over him. And you can arrange to be there at the airport when he gets back, or perhaps set up a nice "welcome back" dinner! Smile
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:50 am
V_m, I am around your age and I know what feelings you have - (except I have never had a boyfriend or slept with anyone - haven't even been kissed! or even held hands. Really, I could swear on the bible!!) but I know how it feels to like a guy so much you want to see them everyday, think about them, hear their voice etc etc - (I am giving too much away here.) Anyway, all I can say is - if he loves you, he'll go, he'll come back and he'll still love you.
0 Replies