Please help!!!!!! child support

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 02:05 am
First off I want to say I am not a dead beat who is trying to get out of paying child support.

I was a union electrician living with my girlfriend we had a child together. She left soon after I was hurt on the job and loss use of my hand. I was laid off and unable top work. But they kept adding more and more child support. To date I have lost everything I am just now able to return to work but I found myself owing $10,000 with no driver license. Child support has told me there is nothing they can do I must pay full amount even if I prove I wasn't able to work.

Please help I just got pulled over today and now have huge fines to pay for that.

Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 430 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Aurora Dark

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 11:44 pm
This sounds more like a question for a financial advisor... sorry that I can't be of more help than that, though Sad

(partly raising this back up to see if others had something to tell you..)
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 04:39 am
Call the office that handles Child Support and see what you have to do to apply for a reduction. Get a lawyer if necessary.
0 Replies