my life after brakup

mrjoker

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 09:30 am
me aek ladki se 5 sal se pyar karta hu in 5 salo me hme kayi bar jaghde kayi bar breckup ho gaya aur patchup bhi lekin ab me na use bhula pa raha hu nahi chhod pa raha hamara brekup ho jata to vo dusre ladke milti and kiss bhi kiyaa us ladkene.ae usne nhi bataya mene apne aapse jana he fir mene use nhi bataya kuch bi. aaj me usse pyar karta hu aur baty bhi aur vo us ladke se aaj bhi bat karti he to me kya karu and ha abhi me akela use pyar karta hu and ha vo us ladke se jyada mujse bat karti he help me to get her back in my life.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,080 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 09:47 am
@mrjoker,
Most of the people here don't speak Hindi. Could you please repeat your question using only English? Thanks. It can be here. You do not have to make a second topic.
mrjoker

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 10:33 am
@jespah,
I love a girl I want to marry her but he does not love me. He tells me that our nature does not match with each other. He says that I do not want to do it. I respecte of my parents Do not want to lose.I want to bring her back to my life ,she sometimes lied to me She speaks to boys who speak her I love you, I do not like that she talks to such boys I want to bring her back in my life, I want to marry her,
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 14 May, 2019 11:51 am
@mrjoker,
Just because you wish to marry someone does not obligate them to marry you. She has stated that she does not love you and does not wish to marry you. So leave the girl alone.

Quote:
I do not like that she talks to such boys
It does not matter what you like. She wants to talk to them and can. Again, you and her have no relationship. None. She has made that clear. So stop obsessing over her and go out and find someone who will return your feelings.
mrjoker

Reply Thu 16 May, 2019 01:20 pm
@CoastalRat,
I try many time but i can't , why me what's my fault 😭
mrjoker

Reply Thu 16 May, 2019 01:52 pm
@mrjoker,
I hate me she telling me we are Just friend but i love her and i can't forgot her when i try my eyes wetted
0 Replies