I can only get true pleasure from sex in certain positions

Tue 14 May, 2019 04:12 am

Hello friends,

This is sort of an embarrassing subject, but thankfully the anonimity of this forum sure helps a lot.

So here goes: bit of a back story. I used to be very introvert and never had friends until I entered college when I was 20.

My first time having sex was when I was 22 and then I had to make up for lost time.

So I dated and had sex with many girls until (when I was 27) I met a girl that became my girlfriend for 6years.
It all went well but as she was afraid of getting pregnant, even though we had "conventional" sex she would 90% of the time finish me off orally. And I believe that I got too used to that!

Eventually life happened and that relationship ended. I went on to have fun for 3-4years and then, some months ago, I met a new girl I really love.

So here's the problem. We have great sex, really great sex, but whenever I'm on top I can never really get absolute pleasure from those positions.
In short, I'm not able to cum whenever I'm in missionary or doggy etc.

However I'm able to orgasm whenever she's on top. Any position.

I believe this is from my "troubled past"... too many years masturbating (14-22) until being able to meet girls and then getting bad habits from that 6year relationship.

How do I solve this issue? How can I get absolute pleasure from positions where I'm on top?

Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,645 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Tue 14 May, 2019 05:19 am
@TyrionGuy,
I don't see a problem here. You are just like everyone else, we all have certain "positions" that get us off and others that are just ok.

It is pretty simple. Sometimes you do what your partner wants. Some times you do what makes you really happy. Have fun, be giving and enjoy it all. This is just normal, in a good relationship each person gives what their partner needs and receives what they need.

Talk to your partner and make sure both of you are getting what you want.

TyrionGuy

Tue 14 May, 2019 06:17 am
@maxdancona,
Thank you for the response...

That's our M.O. at the moment... we talk a lot about what gets each other off and there's a ton of reciprocity....

I think I may be desensitized from all those years... oh well
0 Replies

harrymartin8

Tue 21 May, 2019 04:20 am
everyone has it's own pleasure right so what's wrong it comes by sex . It become more interesting when ur partners also enjoy it. Otherwise it's a waste of energy
0 Replies