I told some kid in my school to shut up since he tries to call me out for "not talking"

coa999

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 02:01 am
I cannot not help talking - it's just how my brain is.

But then whenever he hangs around with me often, he always says that "I don't talk much" or "talk!!!!"

Like we were hanging out with another bunch, and he took his time to say that, and I had had enough. I then said that "well why the **** do you hang about with me then if I don't talk?" He then motioned to hit me, and i got him first.

He know tries to cuss me in school wherever I go, but i don't care. he's a pussy who cannot handle himself or his reactions to other people.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,235 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 06:03 pm
Same here. People gripe because I don't have much to say, but when I talk they insult me because they don't agree. And then they think I'm weird because I don't go looking for their company.
coa999

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 01:51 am
@Jewels Vern,
Seems you're not a very happy camper.
i can see that since you hate airy posts - seems you also don't get the human character.
0 Replies