About ex,please help...

Reply Fri 10 May, 2019 04:11 pm
Female 26, him 30

He was head over heels for me from the beginning, and throughout the relationship, I actually felt like a Princess. Just that he never really knew how to deal with conflicts other than shutting down. I must also say that although I was caring and present, I had an habit of lashing out to him because his silences frustrated me. After what I would apologise. Never did he respond to my words or raised his voice on me, but he would accept my apologies afterwards . So even if he was wrong, at the end it would weigh on me. But he apologised too. He didn't handle conflict and I was very expressive about my disapprovals.
It was much more difficult from afar because whenever I was home, he would make time to come and see me despite his tight schedules. I remember him taking permission at work just to drive me to hospital or bringing me my favourite sweets. He was actually sweet when we weren't fighting.

The day he disappeared he had tried reaching me on whatsapp and since I was asleep, he called and we talked. He said "Oh I met that girl I wanted before today at that gallery". I think he wanted to tease me so I responded "oh but you can go to her" and I laughed. After that we talked, said "I love you" and wished good night. That was it. The day after he wouldn't respond to my whatsapp messages.

He never blocked me anywhere, never said anything and although I tried reaching him 3 weeks after I could sense he was tensed and didn't really want to talk to me. I didnt' insist.

7 months later, last February, I got in touch through mail asking about my things I had to his place but it was really a way to ask why he went away like this , he said I didn't do anything particular that day . He apologised for disappearing like that, but also added that the way I talked to him sometimes displeased him. After that we kept exchanging mails and I asked for his help for when I get back because he's very smart... he agreed and started making plans on how to help me, 2 hours a day.

He's single so there's no problem.

We've been exchanging mails , him being very "talktavie" and making jokes so that I was even surprised ,until 1 month ago.

One day although, I sent a mail which he took 1 week to respond to. I tought he had gone MIA again and that's how I lashed out, but also confessed that I still loved him. I also said that if he didn't response, I would take it for a no and move on.
I ended up getting no response.

Now you know everything. .

Now that I'll be back in July, should I leave things that way or send him a mail saying "I'm there'" ?

I can't help but think as if there's an "unfinished business".and that now that I'm back for good, we can actually fix things and make things work.
I guess that what happens when you never really get clear words and closure.

I speak french, so sorry for the mistakes and Thanks in advance for your answers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 407 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:36 am
@Amourperdu,
Ça me semble foutu, mais si tu reprends contact avec lui, essaye de ne plus lui prendre le chou pour un oui ou pour un non.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 11:50 am
You have posted before - same subject.
0 Replies