Thought I found Mr. Right, what went wrong?

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 11:44 am
I've known this guy for about 2 years and about a month ago we started dating. We were like two peas in a pod. We are so much alike. The whole time we were dating he kept telling me " I'm going to be with you forever" and "Your the only positive thing in my life right now" he even wanted to get me pregnate- and almost did-
last week! I had to go get the "day after pill", that is moving way too fast for me.

, he even said he loved me after 24 hours of us being together. I do admit he was moving alittle fast but I was okay with that because we got along really well and he "showed" me he loved me rather than just saying it.

Well, it has been 48hrs since I've heard from him. A friend of mine told me there was a chance he was still seeing his ex. I wanted to ask him in person but he was always busy so all I could do was call him and you don't ask that stuff over the phone- I figured there was no way he was going to tell me the truth so my best bet is body language. after 4 days of trying to meet up with him, and him not answering his phone,
I got antsy and just texted messaged him "We really need to talk, when you have a little time for your girlfriend give me a call"- he didn't respond at all for almost 4 hours before I finally called and left a message: "Since I've spoken more to your answering machine this week than I have you, I'll just come out and ask: are you seeing someone else?"

Let's just say that was 48hrs ago and I've gotten no word.

I don't expect "Mr. Wonderful", just Mr. Wonderful for me did I let him slip through my fingers?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 687 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 12:47 pm
unluckyinlove--

What went wrong? He revealed himself as selfish and self centered before you were completely hooked.

He showed you he loved you with a near-rape and humiliating games of telephone tag?

Three weeks of bliss and a week of hell--is this a game plan for a lifetime?
0 Replies

unluckyinlove

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 01:11 pm
Your right, thankyou. This is not a start to a successful relationship.

But get this! HE ACTUALLY TEXTED ME BACK AN HOUR AGO! What is up with that. some b.s. story about how he "lost" his cell phone and that he does care about me. What I don't get is that jerk TEXTED me, I'm at work- I sit by a phone- he knows damn well he could have called me AND it wouldn't have taken as long as typing me a text message!
uuuuhhhhhh

So I called his cell from my work- which the # comes up on his caller id as my work #- and he didn't answer - bastard!- so I texted him back "I don't beleive you, sorry."

Yesterday I thought I was single, and I'm rather enjoying the feeling, so I don't plan on going back. What is going through his head?

I did try the whole "getting to know myself" route- which I'm going back to- I don't want someone to make me feel like this again, it's getting to be too much.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:36 pm
unluckyinlove--

Good for you. You have to kiss--or at least meet-- a lot of frogs before you find Prince Charming.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies