Attention Busheviks...You Forgot A Real Joyous Anniversary

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 07:54 am
Wed May 4th was the thirty fifth anniversary of the Kent State murders.

I let it slip by me myself. When I saw it this morning, I was shocked that none of you made gleeful posts about those filthy war protesters who had been killed by brave National Guard members.

Of course one of those killed was an ROTC student who was merely observing but hell, he was collateral damage, it happens and is an unfortunate side effect of the never ending war on our enemies right?

Who wants cake?

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/04/1342257
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 555 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:18 pm
I went to high school with one of the shooting victims. Made it a little more real when I saw the article in the paper...
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 05:10 pm
So, because I support certain wars, I must support the murders at Kent State? So.....I am among those being criticized for the Kent State murders, which I have been horrified by since they occurred. Anything but debating the actual issues, I guess.

Well, I will notify you the on the next anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, since any supporter of John Kerry must also be in favor of the Nazi persecution of the Jews.
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 06:58 pm
Blue - Love it. Love you. Let's make babies.
Brandon - Get over yourself, please.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 12:58 am
Sanctuary wrote:
Blue - Love it. Love you. Let's make babies.
Brandon - Get over yourself, please.

16 is a little old for me...but I'll check with squinney.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 12:59 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
So, because I support certain wars, I must support the murders at Kent State? So.....I am among those being criticized for the Kent State murders, which I have been horrified by since they occurred. Anything but debating the actual issues, I guess.

Well, I will notify you the on the next anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, since any supporter of John Kerry must also be in favor of the Nazi persecution of the Jews.

Did you see yur name anywhere in my post honey?

Touchy touchy touchy.

Here, have some cake.
0 Replies