Does he really Love me?

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 09:02 pm
Quote:
Oh oh ..Whenever i opened my eyes, He was standing like a lord in front of me and proved this is ur love

Hey peeps.............

My life is very hopeless.I am 21 years old. I am liking a guy for about 4 years.I met him on my summer job.Since then we know each other personally.After i left my job and went to school, we always chat on msn and talked on phone.He is really nice guy.He told me that he use to have a girlfriend.It didn't work out so he/she left her/him.He likes me a lot and I like him a lot. I accidentley told him my love which is not good .You guys all know that a guy must tell his love to a girl.But anyhow i did told my love to him.He told me that he was not in a good position to say yes, beacause , the girl that he use to have left him.So because of that ..he was not in a good image to have a girl.So he said to me.....i dont want you to srew up your studiy because of me.And he said..if he truley loves me..in the future he will come to me and say "I love U" Rolling Eyes

I am from a Indian Culture.Our parents like to marry us accoring to our culture( Arrangemarried) But if i love someone , they will not ignore me Crying or Very sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 892 • Replies: 6
No top replies

daniellejean

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 10:25 pm
It sounds to me like your friend is very unsure of his feelings, and for this reason, I advise you not to get your hopes up. I realize that this is very difficult when you love somebody, but perhaps if you accept the fact that he is not ready to give himself to you, you will be able to move on more easily.
0 Replies

AjiniANL

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:43 pm
Quote:
It sounds to me like your friend is very unsure of his feelings, and for this reason, I advise you not to get your hopes up. I realize that this is very difficult when you love somebody, but perhaps if you accept the fact that he is not ready to give himself to you, you will be able to move on more easily.

Ok i can move on with my life if he is not ready to give him self , but I told him and promised him that I will wait for him. He said I will come in to the future..whenever i truley love you. Rolling Eyes

Is he really gonna come in to the future, or is he trying to get rid of me Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 07:09 am
Ajini@NL--

Welcome to A2K.

Right now this man knows he is not ready to commit to any woman because of his emotional--and possibily financial and professional--circumstances.

He doesn't know when he'll be free to love again.

No one of us has crystal balls. None of us can see the future. You'll have to wait and see--and concentrating on your studies while you're waiting might not be a bad idea.
0 Replies

AjiniANL

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 08:49 pm
Come on he is 25.....way to smart to say yes or No Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 09:43 pm
Ajina--

I'm going to sound like a clucking grannie that you wouldn't dream of asking advice from.

The man has told you that he's been hurt in love; that he wants time to explore and recover.

You are acting like a beloved child who has never had her hope treated like disposable flowers.

Quote:
Come on he is 25.....way to smart to say yes or No

Smart he may be in the head--he's wounded in the heart right now.
When he recovers, he'll be a more compassionate, more sensitive person. If you get pushy-grabby right now, he definitely won't be your person.

Perhaps he's letting you down gently--I don't know. Remember? No crystal balls at A2K?
0 Replies

AjiniANL

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 06:12 am
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies