need help is he going out with sum1 else?

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 01:43 pm
hey, i'm relly stressed, as being my 1st boyfrend i want 2 noe if hes goin out with sum1 else, or he just hasnt dumped his ex yet. i'm relly confused & stuck plz help a.s.a.p i met him on msn and have liked him, but i got ova him as he was just a crush n then he asked me out quite a while l8a n i ddnt actually say yes my m8 dd 4 me, n so he was happy that "i" sed i would. then i realised i still liked him so i agreed 2 go out with him, but every1 says hes alredy got anuva girl frend, well 1 person actually sed that, or he may have just dumped her, as i havent met him yet or like gone out with him as a couple. he is relly sweet n seems nice but i'm relly stuck cos i dnt noe if hes alredy goin out with sum1, i wud feel 2 bad if i went out with him n he alredy had a girl. i asked him n he sed no straight away, n he was like ur my girlfrend on the fone. i'm meetin him nxt sat so i dnt noe wat 2 do plz help tanx so much Crying or Very sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 673 • Replies: 8
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 03:19 pm
forget dating,learn to use complete words
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 03:21 pm
theres nothing worse than being in this kind of confusion in a relasionship. my advice is, just sort it, ask him straight out...again. you met him on msn and by the sounds of it you dont see him all that often, so who cares what he thinks. also if he won't be straight with you and you think he's lying, is he really the right guy for you?
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 05:22 am
thanx guys !!
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 02:12 pm
let us know how it goes
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:57 am
i actually realised he wasnt, just being new to this whole dating thing makes me feel so insecure, like anytime he could just go off me and leave me with a broken heart, this makes me feel so miserable. But, i know he isn't seeing someone else, because he's always talking to me online and is never to busy to see me. What could i do to stop myself feeling so insecure in a relationship like he doesnt love me as much as i love him, which i don't think is true? thanks for all the advice already xxx
0 Replies

angelina papina

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 03:14 pm
i dont know how old you are but i'm 15 and sound to be pretty much in the same position. i'm not naturally an open person so i hate the idea of appearing too in love with my boyfriend, because i think it'll scare him away and i don't want to make myself too vulnerable. i think everyone whos new to dating is like this initially, where all so used to just being us we find it hard to be close to someone new.

everyone has their problems, i don't know any answers. just go with it, dont take the whole thing too seriously and it should be fine
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:07 am
She's 15 too Wink
0 Replies

princessmirabella

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:04 pm
hehe yeah i'm so happy to know i'm not in an unusual situation thanks for the advice xxxxxx
0 Replies