Worst Insult?

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 05:49 pm
What is the worst possible way you can insult someone?

Can you remember the worst case in your life, where you felt the most insulted?

I am thinking totally ignoring someone might rank up there very high. And its among the easiest to do! Twisted Evil

Gosh I have been in a grumpy tangent lately...should look into this...perhaps not enough caffeine.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,673 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 05:52 pm
Ever see the movie "Can't Buy Me Love?"

"You threw sh!t on my house...sh!t on my house man...YOU THREW SH!T ON MY HOUSE!!!"

I thought that was pretty funny and insulting. Either that, or tell someone they mama so fat da' back of her neck look like a pack of hot dogs.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:00 pm
Ignoring you... Cool
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:08 pm
If you want to make me fighting mad, try spitting on me.
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:09 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Ever see the movie "Can't Buy Me Love?"

"You threw sh!t on my house...sh!t on my house man...YOU THREW SH!T ON MY HOUSE!!!"

I thought that was pretty funny and insulting. Either that, or tell someone they mama so fat da' back of her neck look like a pack of hot dogs.

Thats pretty bad.

Reminds me of some Jim Carrey movie a few years back where his obnoxious neighbor lets (encourages) his (big) dog take a dump in Carrey's yard.

Carrey proceeds to walk over to his neighbor's lawn, pull down his pants, and take a huge human dump on his lawn. Looks so sick. The actor is good...all the time he's doing it, he's taking his time, enjoying it, doing it with that special relief you only get from that act. Then he just carefully pulls up his pants, smiles, and walks away. Very Happy What movie was that?

But it made think. Yes! Whats the dam difference? If I have my dog do that on someone's yard, why should I be offended if a person just walked up and did that on my lawn?

Why does human doo-doo seem so much worse on a lawn than a dogs? Why does it smell so much worse? (dogs can be not bad, sometimes).

Why is human doo-doo so much sicker to us than dog doo-doo? (I guess this is a different thread. I'd post the question, as there does seem some philosophical principles at play in there somewhere, but I just don't have the heart).

In any event, taking a human dump on insultee's lawn seems pretty insulting too.
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:18 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
If you want to make me fighting mad, try spitting on me.

Good idea. Great, so far we've got throw doo-doo on someone's house, do that in their yard, spit on them, and then ignore them.

Hey, isn't this pretty much what monkeys & chimps do when they are pissed at one another??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Another proof of Evolution!
0 Replies

Discreet

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 08:34 pm
Umm sometimes i tell girls to "shutup slut open up your butt"

Im not sure if tehy like it? I bet this comment will come back to haunt me...

P.S. another handy one is Shutup whore cum on some lard and feed it to your children
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:10 am
How about the fun insults we've given?

This really drunk ugly broad walked up to me at a bar one night, after hearing her crap for 10 seconds I looked at her and said "who actually let you out tonight?"

She looked at me in a confused drunken haze for a second then hobbled off into the night.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:26 am
Find an elitist. This is not hard to do. Tell them they're ordinary. They hate that.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:30 am
If you're a store clerk. Take someone who is, or looks, very wealthy and demand a credit check on their credit card or check.
0 Replies