gezzy

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 03:32 am
Yams are one of my favorites. Yummmmmm......
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 10:34 am
Plenty of nutbags around here.

I fit RIGHT in.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 01:46 pm
Aside from tasting, I never eat when I am cooking professionally. When I do eat, I suppose I fall into the inhaler category....wife thinks I eat like I live my life, that at any moment, someone will swipe it all away from me Very Happy I just think I enjoy a good meal...

Joanne, Indian food is not wine-friendly, but a nice cold English ale does go quite nicely....

I have a friend who's son for a while only ate food that was white....I had never heard that one before. Hopefully, they will encourage his artistic temperment Wink
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 01:58 pm
I am a slow eater but, since I have a small appetite, I eat the best first coz I am never able to clear my plate.

I mix my food together (none of that eating the peas, then the ....). Plus I cannot eat a meal without something to drink. I like cold drinks to cool down a hot mouthful or help wash the food down. I absolutely HATE vegetables and love my meat and potatoes (creamy with chopped onions mashed in).
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 02:16 pm
cavfancier
You're friends son must eat lots of fluff.

Heeven
I love meat and potatoes myself, but I love lots and lots of veggies as well.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 03:03 pm
If you eat peanuts, don't leave any peanut shells in the bed. Cool
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 03:08 pm
Heh heh, my friend's son is an incredible kid now....big reader, especially interested in King Arthur....for his 13th birthday, gave him my clothbound copy of "La Morte D'Arthur", in two volumes.

He eats a lot more now, and even has a wine cellar of his own, courtesy of his wine-writer dad Wink
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2003 03:20 pm
At 13, a wine cellar?
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Fri 14 Mar, 2003 03:01 am
Yeah, that's kind of young to be boozing it up, lol!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2003 02:01 pm
Lol, the kid ain't drinking it yet, it is ageing for when he is of age, heh
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Thu 20 Mar, 2003 04:51 pm
oh! He's a very wise boy, LOL!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 07:44 pm
Crazy Toast Man?? Im going to be laughing at that all night...not to mention trying to remember if Ive seen you or not Slappy..bunch of freaks everywhere.

My grandmother eats nothing green...nothing. Its interesting...since most people dont do like green leafy veggies or peas or something but, she wont do green anything..jello, ice cream, candy...just strange.

I had that wierd habit myself for many years of eating only one item on my plate at a time...I have no idea why..and not sure exactly when I changed although I remeber the first time...around college...it was very very hard.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 08:34 pm
Dangit! I lost my post! First time ever!

Quickly.....

I eat slow.....old dieting habit.....I like having a little bit of everything on my fork.

A#1 son is the exact opposite. Eats somewhat quickly, one item at a time.

He asks occasionally if we're really related. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 05:53 am
Quinn
I'm still laughing at the crazy toast man myself, LOL! I am starting to change that about myself as well. Don't know why, but I've started eating a little bit of everything. Hmmmm.....

Rae
LOL! My son pretty much has the same eating habits as I do, except he eats very fast while I eat very slow.
0 Replies