Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

Steve 41oo

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 12:58 pm
Spendi!

F*** gibbon and baboons and orangeoutangs. You've not been paying attention to the football..

what do we do? drunk? suicided? hang the swvennmann?
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 01:57 pm
Steve-

You watch France and Brazil of course. That's football too. I'm not jingoistic.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:10 pm
Timber is, of course, reffering to competiton circuit, high-speed lawn mowing. They trick out zero-radius mowers with 500+ bhp of raw muscle. Takes a hefty set of cajones to pilot one of them. Or am I incorrect?
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:32 pm
I daresay it's good to watch once or twice. It has no depth though for spectators. It's just another stupid variation. Like growing the biggest marrow or reddest tomato.

It's faked cojones actually. You should have seen Cristiano step up to score off the penalty that knocked England out of the World Cup while two nations held their breath. Cool as you like. That's cojones.And he's only a kid. Good Catholic I gather.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:45 pm
Yeah, we're pretty big on mower racing Here in the Northwoods

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/5303/p10100104ca.jpg
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 05:09 pm
Feewking pathetic.

You must be really bored.

Can't you do it underwater or whilst juggling with a couple of cats?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 05:51 pm
Awesome exchange of cultural information! Glad to see all of you becoming friends with each other.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:06 pm
I agree wande.

We Limeys need a lesson in daredevilry.

Why is the crowd so small and how do people get permission to park their cars so near to the stadium?

And why do they all look like goofballs?
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:11 pm
Those are English tourists.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 06:17 pm
Not another peer reviewed assertion!

Gee.

I'm off to the charp pit.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Sat 1 Jul, 2006 08:13 pm
farmerman wrote:
Those are English tourists.

Ha, you're killin' me FM Laughing
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 02:37 am
So that's the explanation for those Budweiser adverts.
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 03:43 am
This is in today's Sunday Times which is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Quote:

Is it an accurate description of present day America or just a pile of wild,attention seeking assertions cobbled together for cash?

If it is accurate there doesn't seem to be a lot of point in debating whether ID is science or religion or neither or both.

So my presence in this debate is a compliment to you Americans and you ought to treat me with the respect I deserve and keep your insults for Mr Clarkson who is fat,arrogant and stupid and an equipment fetishist and hen-pecked as well.
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 04:00 am
I don't think Mr Black would have allowed that to appear in his papers and that should be taken into account by US authorities.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 04:43 am
Ah, tis all true, lads. Except that he left out bacon which is either wrapped with cheese or wrapped around the cheese or both.

Between the American diet and the example given of American sport, I can think of no better argument against intelligent design. What hath God wrought? Cheese eating speed freaks? No, it must be evolution.

Joe(Concealed within the cheese and bacon is a half/pound of something that looks like ground beef)Nation
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 05:41 am
The part about people mating with vegetables is no longer a major problem. Vegaphilia is fairly limited to pockets of hillbillies and deviates in certain larger cities anymnore. He did, however, fail to mention that presently, about 4 government agencies have direct authority to regulate the interstate transport of cheese and cheese- containing products under the control of "cheese as a weapon of terror" as detailed in the regulations of Homeland Security and our Patriot Act.
Outside of those few details and Joes observations,Mr Clarkson has pretty much got us nailed.Why? you werent planning a trip over were you?
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 07:31 am
No. I'm frightened of moving more than a few hundred yards from my couch which is one of the few places left where I can smoke, drink and pick my nose in peace.

And as for getting on an aeroplane -forget it.

I'm sorry to see that Clarkson's account doesn't seem to surprise you lot as much as it did me.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 08:08 am
farmerman wrote:
The part about people mating with vegetables is no longer a major problem. Vegaphilia is fairly limited to pockets of hillbillies and deviates in certain larger cities anymnore. He did, however, fail to mention that presently, about 4 government agencies have direct authority to regulate the interstate transport of cheese and cheese- containing products under the control of "cheese as a weapon of terror" as detailed in the regulations of Homeland Security and our Patriot Act.
Outside of those few details and Joes observations,Mr Clarkson has pretty much got us nailed.Why? you werent planning a trip over were you?
You sound nervous Farmerman.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 08:12 am
There was a funny line on American television: "66% of Americans now believe that intervention in Iraq was a mistake. The other 34% believe that Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church every Sunday."
0 Replies

timberlandko

Sun 2 Jul, 2006 08:53 am
spendius wrote:
This is in today's Sunday Times which is owned by Rupert Murdoch.

Quote:
The united states of total paranoia
Jeremy Clarkson ...

Unsurprising Clarkson's unoriginal take might appeal to you, spendi, it only is to be expected Trollopes would find mutual comfort in shared affinities.
0 Replies