Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:04 am
Ok im a 20 yr old female, my fiance and I have been togeather for almost 3 years. When we have sex it's great, but once we are done, if one of us wants to go again even after like an hour it hurts. Any of you have idea's?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 659 • Replies: 6
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:11 am
I suggest you and Dave start using some ky jelly for the second round.
0 Replies

Nicole 8

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:15 am
We use this all the time, it helps a litle, but not much, it's really frustrating, as I want to be able go all night long for him if he wants.
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:22 pm
internal pain? external? when you pee? sorry, but that all can mean different things... i really sympathize--i've had some "ouch" experiences myself! Wink go to your gynecologist. sometimes pain can be more to do with some other (internal) issues rather not enough lube.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:31 pm
Astroglide.
0 Replies

the wise

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:49 pm
My gf usually complained of soreness after about 40min +.
Other than take a break I don't know what you can do.
I knew one of my buddies gf's would take muscle relaxers before she came over and they would go at it all day. Talk about a find!
But anyways, KY would only help if you guys don't have enough natural lubricant and its just the friction that hurts. If its something else I don't forsee a good solution.
0 Replies

fungi

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 10:37 am
You could go and see the doctor, but some kind of pain is quite common in my experience with a smallish number of female partners. If the first time is pain-free, then I don't think you should worry at all. Think back to cave-man days - do you think we are designed (by this I mean evolved, for all you conservative christians Wink) for 6 hour marathons? I don't think so!

Second time around there are many other things you can do!
0 Replies