Does my friend like me?

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 01:24 am
We met in choir 4 years ago. I didn’t know her (Friend 1) very well, but we’ve become good friends over the years, just like I have with my other choir mates. We text frequently but don’t see each other often because of once-weekly rehearsals. She recently told me that she used to have a crush on me about 4 years ago but I’m not sure if she does now. One of our mutual friends (Friend 2) told me that it’s obvious that we like each other and that she wishes that Friend 1 would tell me the things she tells Friend 2. Does she like me, and if so, what should I do?

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 04:49 am
@TheAnonymousBadger,
We have no idea if she likes you that way.

Ask her out for coffee or a soda anyway.

One of the most amazing things about life is that you can't skip to the last 5 pages and find out in advance how it all works out.

And the world will not end, and neither will yours, if she says no.
mystikmind

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 10:45 pm
@jespah,
I cannot think of any other reason for a woman to tell a guy she used to have a crush on him unless it was to flirt??
0 Replies

TheAnonymousBadger

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 09:48 pm
Haha I guess I’m pretty bad at flirting, huh? Thanks for the advice!
mystikmind

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2019 10:06 pm
@TheAnonymousBadger,
Well... most of us are bad at flirting!!

Real life is not like the movies where they know just how to make the chemistry perfect..... Trying to connect to someone you like is imperfect, awkward, and full of mistakes and things you wish you did differently, that's REAL LIFE
TheAnonymousBadger

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2019 05:05 pm
@mystikmind,
That’s some great advice. Thanks!
0 Replies

TatiCoen

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 08:15 am
The best way to know that is just to ask her. Don't be shy, bbe)))
0 Replies

Meriner

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 02:08 am
She definitely likes you but she waits you to make first step
0 Replies