Stradee

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 08:40 pm
sumac, I forgot to click today! Shocked

clicking
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:00 am
Ah, a nice Saturday morning......smile.

<I forget why that's important - being retired. Every days a weekend for me. grin>

Busy clicking for the Bethy und Ich.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:27 am
Guten morgen, y'all. So where is the Bethy. Danon?

Clicked.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:38 am
Bethy's in NYC, sumac, cavorting with a bunch of A2Kers. There's a thread on it, if I can only find the link.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:43 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1311026#1311026
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 11:57 am
Thanks, MA. I posted a note there.

Stradee,
Please email me at my new address above.

s
0 Replies

pwayfarer

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 02:45 pm
Rainforest 59
Happy grey saturday. Clickin' in.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 07:53 pm
Hi everyone! <waving>

sumac, e mail on the way

pwayfarer, we're expecting more rain today also. <sigh>

clicked
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:29 pm
Got the email.

Wish we got rain. The front was a piss poor excuse for a low. WAY LOW on rain this winter and spring, thus far.
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:29 pm
Thanks for the link Merry Andrew. They all sound like they are having a great time..... And there are pictures too!!!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:33 pm
sumac, CA's got plenty of rain - way above normal for the season, and the Sierra snow pack hasn't even begun melting yet.

The lilac tree blooming, and the Rosa's had plenty of blooms also, but with the rains, most of the flowers are gone. The silver birch worries me though - droopy and sad - but Maggie suggested planting a grove of silver birch trees, and i'm hoping that will be the solution for saving the silver birch that's grown three feet above the rooftop of the house.

Speaking of rain:
Widespread rain showers and thunderstorms drenched the Gulf Coast, Southeast and Tennessee Valley on Saturday, with some locations reporting isolated flash flooding, hail and wind damage.

ADDIS ABABA (AFP) - Ethiopia's flooding death toll rose to 111 as devastating rains swept 50 villages in the southeastern region of the country, officials said.

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Heavy rains in western Romania have flooded hundreds of villages, forcing 3,700 people to abandon their homes and disrupting rail and road traffic, the Environment Ministry said on Friday.

BUCHAREST (AFP) - The Romanian government said it would hand out relief supplies to some 4,000 victims of flash floods in the west of the country, and rebuild the homes of those in the worst-hit area by autumn.

I'm not sure what the heck happened to Spring, but if the weather any indication, appears summer will arrive sooner than expected.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:34 pm
You're welcome, Dan. Does sound like a blast, doesn't it? I almost drove down myself (it's only a matter of about 250 mi.) but other duties -- plus a truly messed-up lower back -- prevented that.
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:52 pm
I'm so sorry to hear about your back, Andrew. It does not sound like a good thing.

It does remind me of (I think) a late sumac post re. Sy Attika

Take care and try to avoid the surgeons scalp'l - small grin.
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:53 pm
Wish I were with them, MA and Danon. I haven';t been home in many a year.

Stradee,
I remember the devastating floods in Europe, then drought, two years ago. Now what?

No rains here, and none on the Doppler radar. So much for predictions.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 10:05 pm
Danon, thanks for the link!

Waving to 'the girl', CAV, Lola and Frank <terrific photos> Very Happy
0 Replies

danon5

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 10:00 am
Morn'n all,
Clicked - - -

The ehBeth may return later today - or tomorrow. We are waiting for the tall tales of adventures in the "hills" (buildings) and "valleys" (streets between buildings) of NYC........
Maybe ehBeth will bring some photos!!

Stradee,
I wish I could take credit for the link - but, alas, it was the Merry Andrew who championed that feat.
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 11:01 am
Merry, Embarrassed scuze me reading. Smile

Ya all have a great day!
0 Replies

sumac

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 01:37 pm
Afternoon all.

Will go click now before I forget.
0 Replies

pwayfarer

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 02:51 pm
Rainforest 59
Hey Stradee,
Add Cape Cod to your list of RAIN! We really got it last night. My sweet son had moved up all of my computer yesterday and this morning, it in spot where it had been, now was a soggy new futon and (old) wall to wall carpet, thoroughly drenched. Big leak somewhere up above. For only the second time in my life I held my tongue and let my son and family depart for the Long Island ferry without telling him about the disaster. My contracter friend can fix it; it's only money....
Merry A what's with your back? I have a bunch of books to tell you about.I don't want to say it's 50% in the head, but I went off to Malta with a back crippled by stenosis and had nerry a pain for eleven days. What, indeed, does that mean? I'm still trying to figure it out. FEEL BETTER, DUDE!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 03:10 pm
Hi, WildClickers!
I'm home, and my darling clicking pal has already done his round Very Happy

How marvellous.

I've got over 300 pix to sort through and organize and get posted hither and yon. It was a great series of days to be in New York. I had a great time, even managed to participate in tiny, miniscule, nearly invisible, ways in two demonstrations. What fun!
0 Replies