I hate people like this

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 09:22 am
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2005/04/24/boston_police_officer_treads_thin_blue_line_in_hometown/

"Boston police officer treads thin blue line in hometown
Sergeant's activism raises ire in Norfolk
By Donovan Slack and Suzanne Smalley, Globe Staff | April 24, 2005

NORFOLK -- At first, James Meredith seemed just a concerned resident, standing at a school bus stop near his Norfolk home telling drivers to slow down. Soon, though, some residents say he began yelling at them, jumping out in front of their cars, and, at times, clocking their speed with a radar gun."

A) How many kids have been hit by cars on this street? I'm guessing none.

B) Buddy, worry about keeping your stupid rugrats from running out in the street, and there will be no worries.

Q) Have you ever seen a better candidate for a "drive-by egging?"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,048 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 09:51 am
Sounds like this guy is snorting the meth he confiscates. He's wound a little tight.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 09:57 am
Seriously. I may take a trip out there just to chuck an egg off of his head.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 07:10 am
Quote:
Officials say Meredith has called nearly everyone in town government, including on nights and weekends, with rambling complaints. At one point, town leaders raised the speed limit on street signs near his house to stop Meredith's complaints. But the signs mysteriously disappeared, they said.

That's the way! "You don't like folks speeding? OK! We'll raise the limit to 65, then no one will be speeding!"

Maybe he can get a part-time job trying to keep people from peeing in the swimming pool.
0 Replies