Split custody

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2019 11:08 pm
How do you calculate child support if you have sole custody of one child, but then have 50/50 custody of the other two children.
Everything seems to only offer either split custody, or joint custody. This situation would have both.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 138 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 04:59 am
Contact the court where you got your divorce and ask what the normal numbers are. They may even have a form to calculate it for you.
0 Replies
Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 05:05 am
It goes state by state. Massachusetts has a formula (there are handy online calculators) to determine the "suggested" child support. I think it handles your situation. I think in most states the judge has a fair amount of discretion when there are unusual cases.

I would talk to a lawyer.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Giving up hope - Question by ksmom80
CUSTODY - Question by Hanneley
reliquisment - Question by lisa74
biological father comes back - Question by infodrive
Child Custody/Visitation - Question by UGA88
Child Support HELP please - Question by Daycakes
15 y/o in custody limbo - Question by TinyTiger
  1. Forums
  2. » Split custody
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/13/2019 at 05:34:32