child coustody was stolen from me by NJ State.

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:15 am
Parden the spelling n grammor, i have alot on plate now, bwen crying for 2 days. if you want to fix it kool, fix it and repost.
Had full, turned into half when she was 4, my daughter was being abuesed, no one would listion, i could no bare it, so i left, mother got full, but i was never told. Keept my info uptodate, she got married, she lost coustody cus unfit, court geve her to her mothers husbands parents. I just found out. She is 13 n wants to be with me. I was never told i lost coustody, and mothers name is still on the paperwork. The Step-grand parents found out she was talkin to me and i lost contact with her again. She in NJ, I am in CA. I Requested full coustody papers as soon she told me. Waiting for the mail now. I pre typed the situation, and i have a affidavid of carictor. What else can i do? She told me " dad, my step dad did things" n she wants to live with me, n she is not happy with her step- grandparents. Do i have a fighting chanch? No one will help me, i am diddable n low income. I need a probono, that works in NJ n CA in family law. I already call nj child abuse hotline and they wont do anything cuse i dont have her address, and they wanted to know the details of her abuse, but i dont know so they just made a report i called. I never wanted to leave her. But i could not stand by and watch her be drugg out kicking and screeming, of my house for mother time, knowing she was being abused and no one would listion to me. So I left the hardest thing i ever did in my life. When i was working and on SSI, and with Child support i have allway keept my address uptodate, but they never contacted me, they have been take support in her mother name to date.so they have allways known where i was. Everytime i tryed to contact her mother on the net, she would block me, never told me. I also think that my daughter my run away and try to get to me if i file for full coustody and lose. We all know how dangerus it would be for a 13 yo to travel accross the usa un supervied. But we both want her her and he hates it there. The step grandparents talked to me when they found out and told me they would fight me in court, and they are rich, i am low income. :"(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,185 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 04:20 am
Contact Legal Services of New Jersey, tell them what you told us, and get low-cost or free representation.

This is not something you should be handling on your own.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Giving up hope - Question by ksmom80
CUSTODY - Question by Hanneley
reliquisment - Question by lisa74
biological father comes back - Question by infodrive
Custody of my daughter - Question by Jmaxon
Custody Question - Question by christianwos
Ex snuck into house and took pics - Question by MagMan98
Getting physical custody of child? - Question by Xkgzkhfpu
  1. Forums
  2. » child coustody was stolen from me by NJ State.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/15/2024 at 02:49:16