How do I find women who

Tenoch

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:35 pm
How do I find women who will put up with disloyal men who treat them like crap?

I'm kidding, but i'm not. It seems that some guys can always find a girl like that. I never really have. Do some men have a sixth sense and know if a girl will put up with them. Or is it that girls who will put up with abuse attract guys that can dish it out.

I just think that if I ever treated the girls i go out with, the way some girls here describe their boyfriends they would all break up with me. Don't get me wrong, i have been told sometimes I am a little too cocky, but i never abuse girls verbally or have been a dick. Jerks always seem to have a girlfriend.

BTW: I do not really want to know how to attract girls like this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 686 • Replies: 3
No top replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:42 pm
And good men often seem to fall for crazy psycho-bitches. I don't get either side of that coin.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 07:42 pm
I think you should read the posts of Diana78. That is the type of woman who puts up with abusive men. After you read the posts you might ask yourself - "Would I be happy in this kind of a relationship?"

I know you are being flip, but you have a be a jerk to find a woman who loves a jerk.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 08:09 pm
Re: How do I find women who
Tenoch wrote:

Or is it that girls who will put up with abuse attract guys that can dish it out.

Sometimes, I think that might be the case. For alot of times victims of abuse will enter into another abusive relationship because they see themselves as having little self-worth. Abusers are keen on picking this up.

On the flip side of the coin - you have victims of abuse who get out of it and are very cautious. They are the ones who don't rush into relationships.......and are careful to take no crap. :wink: They will want to be friends first - before they commit again. But when they do, they are very solid.
0 Replies