Catholic Church Now Accepts Gays

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:57 pm
You are very kind, fellow small doggy, and i continue to entertain a high regard for your mind and your small dogginess . . .

. . . but now, cue the paranoia music . . .

There was a response, somewhat nasty, from 00 Agent Kid to my last post, and now it's gone . . . i certainly didn't complain of it . . . does make me wonder, though . . .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 10:33 pm
Corgis bark at noise over x decibles and still miss stuff while moving into Berserk. I dunno about agent Kid, one way or another....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 10:35 pm
Arf, Arf, Osso Doggy . . .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 10:38 pm
Set, you and I are bound to conflict once in a while. Past all that I respect you entirely. OK, I'll shut up now.
j
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 10:50 pm
scratch, scritch, scratch . . .

pant, pant, pant . . .

wanna go sniff some tires?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 10:58 pm
Tires? No, glass doors and people walking behind them...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:02 pm
Never mind you and me, Set, I swear I will be glad to get rid of our so called Gallery. Lawsuit city, from my pov, as the pacc gears up to door enterers...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:20 pm
On paranoia - to some extent I go there in m'mind fairly often, and on late night have been known to type wildly. Mostly that typing is tipico, er, wild, flagrant stupido typing.
Some of you will understand.

Alternately, the odd view on a2k or otherwise may actually pan out, re wisdom and perspicuity or vice versa.

Part of the sheer fun of a2k is guesing which post is which. This is not as easy as it seems at first glance.

edit - effort to spell perspicuity correctly
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:22 pm
As to all this and the catholic church, let me send thanks for that body for the underbelly of my development as a person.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:22 pm
'K . . .

Wanna go sniff some trees, then?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:24 pm
Sure, set, but you have to lead re smells (oh, no, more sturm and drang on my part). Go ahead, smell ahead...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:26 pm
sniffle, snuffle, sniffle . . .

That stuck-up mini poodle from the condos was by this way about an hour ago, glad we missed him . . .

sniffle, snuffle, sniffle . . .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 11:41 pm
Nod and snuffle back to Set.

Who, after all, generally argues for me, with no intention of doing that.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:02 am
Truly impressed - I've seen discussions fizzle out, I've seen 'em wander off in convoluted digressions, sometimes to recover, sometimes not, I've seen 'em erupt into fights. I don't think I've ever seen a discussion actually go to the dogs before. Wunnerful place, this A2K. Always sumpthin' new.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:07 am
LMAO . . .

Arf Arf, Big Bird . . .

Know where we can find some carrion?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:45 am
Yip, yip, yip...

Soooooooo, whad'ya think the church Chrissie belongs to in SF is up to about now? Were I still in the church I'd be depressed re the recent hierarchy change myself. I can only imagine that a parish with it's mission is concerned.
0 Replies

SN95

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 05:05 am
Setanta wrote:
If transcriptionists have made errors in petty matters, why should one accept the contention that no errors have been made in fundamental issues?

My point exactly.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 06:16 am
Would God allow these errors to exist?
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 01:12 pm
thunder_runner32 wrote:
Would God allow these errors to exist?

Those are not errors, those are the GPA of the Human beings, and life is a test itself. Why whenever something happens people keep asking "Would god let this Happen?" If u will go that way, U should ask Why did God let Holocaust happen, Why did HE let 911 happen etc. Those are the Deeds of Human, and God Tests the Faith that way.
But let me say one thing, seems like people think that as long as they do not see the evidence of evil in their Deeds, it is Ok with God as well. I hate repeating myself, But, Eating **** can be concidered as a part of healthy diet(I will be not surprised if tomorrow somebody will prove that **** is very nutricious, and has a lot of vitamins), And will we accept it as a Something Good and Not from Satan?
People, we do not need a lot. 10 main rules of life in Bible. Just read them and live(Try to live) according to them. and That's it, life is fine.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 05:48 am
Quote:
10 main rules of life in Bible. Just read them and live(Try to live) according to them. and That's it, life is fine.

Agreed Smile
0 Replies