Username

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 06:28 pm
Hello,
I'm having a problem with my username, last year I tried to create my account in Facebook, and after 3 days my account was disable, I tried to recover that account, but didn't work. After this, I create another account, and I still using this account. The problem is my username I used in my first account still linked there, and I can't use in my new account. The account still disable, the page didn't exist, but I can't change my username, keeping receiving the message saying this username already taken.
Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,015 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 07:13 pm
@skroskim,
There must be thousands of guys named Mike Brown (for example) on Facebook, and they can all use their real names. There is no requirement to have a unique username on Facebook. They want you to use your real name.

What's a lot more likely is you're being told you already have an account under your email address. Try either hitting "I forgot my password" or logging in from elsewhere (because sometimes the cookie gets screwed up).
0 Replies

skroskim

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2019 08:16 pm
@jespah
When I say username I meaning the username I use to login and in my URL, like facebook.com/username
jespah

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2019 07:24 am
@skroskim,
Then, like I said, hit "I forgot my password " and see where it leads you
0 Replies