hmmmm, the cigarette butts....yum.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 10:47 am
i gave up chess, it was too strenuous
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 10:49 am
I gave up chess as well, I don't have very good brain to finger co-ordination. My fingers seem to have a mind of their own
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 10:53 am
"gautam, stop fondling that bishop!"

(or do i misapprehend?)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 10:55 am
patio - u hit the nail right on the head (Ouch that hurt) - and I just could not leave the "queen" alone - I became a "pawn" in his hands, specially during "knights"
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 10:55 am
the Bishop has taken the Knight and is threatening the Queen
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 11:01 am
The pawn is the only piece incapable of taking another from behind. Why is that, I wonder?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 11:03 am
One year I dressed like a female bodybuilder for halloween.

I thought about shaving my legs. Didn't have to think too long before I decided it was a bad idea. Putting on lipstick and a Budweiser bikini top was over the top enough already.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 11:17 am
Shaving is a dangerous business.

I had an ankle injury playing rugby many years ago. Rather than put the very sticky tape on my hairy ankle and suffer from the removal, I decided to shave that area (only!).

Of course, I managed to cut myself right on the achilles tendon so every step for a couple of days was a reminder, as the tape aggravated the cut!

Better off sticking with hair! On the other hand, I don't like hairy legs on women, so I'll just treat this as a sympathy vote for all those shaving/waxing pains! KP
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 12:30 pm
How has it taken me so long to find this thread:-

Crushes huh ?

Just about everyone really, alphabetically:

cobalt, diane, dlowan, ehbeth, gezzy, HofT, jespah, joannedorel, letty, little k, lola, macsm11, misti26, peace & love, raggedyaggie, sozobe, stradee and anyone I've forgotten sorry
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 12:41 pm
And I expect hiama you've got mighty big competition out there. They all have a "thing" for Craven and Gautam.
0 Replies

Maid at Pilks

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:12 pm
As a newbie with a first naive posting, I wonder who would be best to fixate my crush upon, bearing in mind my objectivity at this stage and your profound subjectivity.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:21 pm
Holy jumpin! Did this thread take off after I left. Why does that always happen when I'm gone? Are you guys trying to tell me something? Oh, that's right, I suppose most of you are not lurking in the middle of the night as I am. Anyway, I shave my legs in case any of you wanted to know.

Maxsdadeo
Like those water sports huh ;-)

Dag
Good thinking on the future husband thing :-) You are so sneaky ;-)

Hiama
welcome to our playground and thanks so much ;-) I now have a crush on hiama as well.

KP
Ouch!

Slappy
Got any pics?

Gautam
Are you playing with things again?

Patiodog
LOL!

Dyslexia
I gave it up too, but only because no one wants to play with me anymore. I use to be pretty good.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:23 pm
Gezzy,

Don't say things like you shave your legs, my heart starts to trip out over 180 these days !!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:24 pm
Maid@Pilks
Welcome aboard :-) Oh, there are so many crushes to be had here. I have a crush on everyone, so it's sooooo hard to narrow it down. Stick around and enjoy the site. You'll have plenty of crushes in no time at all ;-)
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:26 pm
hiama
hahaha!!!! Sorry about that ;-)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:28 pm
More than a healthy share. Gezzy, I learn quickly. I did the ICQ thing for a little while, and it led to no good on the home front. Now I took to secrecy and world is wonderful!
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:30 pm
Dag
I now have a whole new respect for you ;-) You go girl :-D
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:33 pm
Add Dagmaraka to my list please
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2003 01:42 pm
Embarrassed only the more reason to remain in secrecy. same to you, hiama, i get a kick out of your limericks especially!
0 Replies