Lymph nodes

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 09:51 am
Hi everybody,

What does it mean when somebody have swollen lymph nodes, and doesn't complain from anything ? I know that these nodes are part of the lymphatic system which swell when an infection happens. They are swollen neck lymph nodes. I think it's been two weeks now since this. They are four in on side and on line, the biggest one feels like a bean. Others are barely clear, but they can be felt.

Doctor said it's no biggie.

Ok, I have them, but I'm tottaly fine, besides I'm cute . Cool
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 706 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 09:58 am
Allergies and post nasal drip can do that to you. I get it all the time and I have terrible allergies. I am not sure if it is just your body fighting off the allergen or what.

Once, I got an infection in my lymph nodes and trust me, you will be able to tell. It hurts something fierce. Can't touch them at all. The infection was in the ones under my arms so I couldn't put my arms down! It was terrible.
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 12:46 pm
Mabye it's cold or allergy, but I don't feel anything, and the swell doesn't hurt until now. I take some antibiotic for now.

I think they can be felt in the neck, groin, and underarms. I can touch them here. They have a creepy feeling.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 12:46 pm
I know..... frankenstein like.....eerie.....
0 Replies