My friends think I'm 'plotting' against them!!!

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 09:43 am
Hi, it may sound a bit stupid but 3 of my friends have accused me of plotting against them (one of them was really saying he wasn't sure whether to agree with the other one but...)
All my friends are boys and I am a girl, first of all my s!*t stirrer friend Sam Mad accused me of plotting my other two friends Morley and Alex against eachother, and now a few months after that Alex is agreeing and morley saying he's not sure... Sad

Bit of background-

Alex is my ex, Morley fancies me and keeps asking me out, and Sam is my ex aswell (but we just went out casually not bf gf thing really... :wink: )

I am NOT plotting them against eachother its just coz Sam said, and I still fancied Alex and Alex thinks I also fancy Morley...V confuzzin'!! Confused

If you've seen my other post, I went out with Alex, then he thought it was part of my 'little plan' to say yes to him, and now we're not going out AGAIN...
Crying or Very sad
I just need a bit of advice...

P.S Morley is my best friend, nothing more...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 847 • Replies: 8
No top replies

material girl

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 10:06 am
If they treat you like that they should not be described as friends.
Ignore them, put up with it for a while and wait until they get bored of the situation.
Sounds like they are jealous of each other and take it out on you.

Guys are like that, they dont know how to deal with certain things.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 03:36 pm
mmm, thx for the advice.
I have tried ignoring them but then they intentionally try to annoy me by mimicing me (in stupid voices) and Alex is a sheep (not literally) whenever Morley's in a bad mood or Morley's having a go at me, Alex backs him up and is even more annoying, you can't reason with someone in a bad mood if they have a sheep following them and copying them...
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 12:40 am
Very true you can't. This is probably gonna sound a bit off for someone who (i think) is only two or three years older than you... but it's pretty much typical teenage lad behaviour: thankfully my friends grew out of it too (not a big fan of girls tbh the majority of my mates r lads too)
When guys think that someone is messing with their head it's the one occasion (apart from if you touch their car Wink ) that they seem less reasonable than girls. Your best bet is either to give them some time to cool off or to try and convince them on their own.

Out of interest what did you do to "set them against one another"?
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 10:00 am
Nothing really. It's just Alex and I flirting and Morley kept asking me out, and then Sam went and put these ideas in their heads...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 02:13 pm
Plotting or not, "flirting" isn't friendship.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:02 pm
Shut up it's not

I'm the resident tom boy in an all-male group of friends

They're all my big brothers and i've flirted with them for as long as we've been alive

If you know it's flirting, everyone's clear on that and nobody gets hurt, what's the problem?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:19 pm
Telling Noddy to shut up just may not be a very good idea! Be afraid!!!!!
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 10:59 am
Actually, we are a very close group of friends...generally....and Alex and I were going out b4 our little group got together, that's y we still flirt...It's friendly flirting!!
0 Replies