I Want To Become A Moderator

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 10:30 am
After careful thought I have decided that in the interest of a fair and balanced site, there should be at least one moderator bereft of moral fiber and any sense of decorum and good taste. How do I apply for this position? I work cheap.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 869 • Replies: 14
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 10:49 am
Blue
Blue, you might have had a chance before you blew it with your admission of working cheap.

You can't be a moderator if you don't know when to shut up and let nature take its course.

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 10:59 am
Re: Blue
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Blue, you might have had a chance before you blew it with your admission of working cheap.

You can't be a moderator if you don't know when to shut up and let nature take its course.

BBB :wink:

That's odd I thought being a moderator was about shaping the course of things to suit yourself Laughing
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 11:08 am
That's the spirit BVT. create your own reality.

Bravo.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 12:25 pm
Yer a sell out man, a sell out.

I can see you now in your top hat and pince nez, your coattails, a stogie in your mouth, tossing your gold coins about.

Go ahead, become THE MAN.

Us plebeians will just keep on drooling and typing without a care in the world.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 12:35 pm
You should have applied when you had your hours long "interview" with the big wigs the other day
Laughing
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 12:51 pm
Quote:
After careful thought I have decided that in the interest of a fair and balanced site,

I guess your chances depend on one of 2 things. Does A2K need publicity more than it is worried about having to spend money in a suit filed by Fox News over your "fair and balanced" comment.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 12:54 pm
Although based on your other qualifications ...
Quote:
there should be at least one moderator bereft of moral fiber and any sense of decorum and good taste. How do I apply for this position? I work cheap.
you might want to think of applying at Fox News. Keep in mind you won't be the only one there like that so you might want to bring your falafal to the shower with you. ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 01:54 pm
I don't know. Somehow I don't think you'd get along too well with the rule-keepers, Ed. But I do admire your spirit and willingness to pitch in. How about starting your own site for all of those who get banned here? You could make up your own rules!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 03:26 pm
Eva wrote:
I don't know. Somehow I don't think you'd get along too well with the rule-keepers, Ed. But I do admire your spirit and willingness to pitch in. How about starting your own site for all of those who get banned here? You could make up your own rules!

I could be like Barney Fife

"Here at the rock we have two rules. Rule number one, obey all rules." Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 04:57 pm
Yeah!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 05:29 pm
Re: I Want To Become A Moderator
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
After careful thought I have decided that in the interest of a fair and balanced site, there should be at least one moderator bereft of moral fiber and any sense of decorum and good taste.

a. How do you know there are not some such already on the mod group?

b. I think you need to eat more fibre right now, really I do. It's backin' up a little on you, BVT, really it is.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 05:38 pm
Re: I Want To Become A Moderator
dlowan wrote:
need to eat more fibre

pretty much defined the role he's volunteering for right there
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 06:02 pm
now girls and boys ( and killer rabbits) lets just all be good sports and take this thread in the spirit of good humor in which it's intended.

Pass the mega colon blow please.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 08:58 am
Blue
Blue, try eating two coconut macaroons each day. You will be a moderater in a flash.

BBB
0 Replies