How do I know my crush likes me?

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2019 08:37 am
Hi, I'm 15, and i really want to know if my crush likes me back... A friend of mine says he has also a crush on me, but she doesn't really know, like she looks at the signals. She says evry time i'm talking with friends his looking toward me, looks and he grins (laughs), and whe she looks for me if hes there, his looking at me and when he sees my friends looks at him he looks away. I wa a week sick at home, and my friend says he was ''depri'' (like in a depression) and when i came the next week back at school he was looking with a smile. We also chat somtimes, and he likes my pictures.....
What do you guys think, does he like e back?

Ponderer

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2019 09:55 am
@brown eyes,
I think he has a crush on you.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2019 01:16 pm
@brown eyes,
I'll give you more of an answer. When I was in school the prettiest girls gave me their sweetest smiles. I thought they were just being friendly. I never had a clue that any of them might have had a crush on me. He might be a little shy .(and unsure like you) Make his day tomorrow. Send him a heart.
supermodels

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 12:18 am
@brown eyes,
As per my experience, the best way is, the time and effort he puts into you as Men aren’t very good at hiding their feeling. If he would really like you he would give you his full attention for the risk of loosing you.
0 Replies

brown eyes

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 08:15 am
@Ponderer,
You are right! I will send him a heart. Thank you for your reply Smile
Ponderer

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 09:03 am
@brown eyes,
Thank you for your smile. And mine.
0 Replies

ktooss

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 08:18 pm
@brown eyes,
idk if this is too late, but your friend is going in the right direction with signals, like i have recently been reading up on body language and it doesn't lie. Usually if i suspect someone might like me, I pay attention to their eyes bc if someone likes you their pupils dilate, they often mirror your body movements (if you were resting your head on your hand if sitting at a table they might do the same) and if he stands with his chest open it usually means he is open to you and interested in what you have to say, and eeeevery once in a while you catch'em staring, that's what I look for and I hope this helped!
brown eyes

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2019 02:05 pm
@ktooss,
It really helps. Thank you!
0 Replies